Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have been trying to connect my bluetooth headphones to my samsung computer but it wont recognise it in bluetooth devices. Have tried everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dmelectrical, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

Have been trying to connect my bluetooth headphones to my samsung computer but it wont recognise it in bluetooth devices.

Have tried everything.

Help!!!

:)

Dmelectrical, Jun 4, 2020

2. Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

I need help for solved this,please

GadingPerdana, Jun 4, 2020
  3. frankee Win User
    Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver

Hi,

I'm used to solve my computer issues on my own, but today I can't.
    For some days, I cannot use the Bluetooth anymore on my laptop. Furthermore, the bluetooth driver has disappeared since I tried to reinstall it, and I can't get it back.
    Before :
    Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working [​IMG]

After :

In normal use, I can see in the Device Manager panel the qualcomm driver (AR3012), and the Bluetooth Network card in "Network and Share Center". There is now no more qualcomm driver in device manager, nor BT card available.
    I've downloaded the AR3012 driver from there , and I tried to install using both normal method and running in compatibility mode. The installation runs well, asks me to restart the computer, but there is no improvment at all.

I've tried many things... None worked.

So I can't get the AR3012 Bluetooth driver back, and I have no more way to do this.
    Of course, I can't get Bluetooth anymore elsewhere, not in settings, nor in Network settings.

I hope you'll be able to help me, I am tired of spending hours on this !

frankee, Jun 4, 2020
  4. mohamed Win User

Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

where can i find qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth driver for windows 10 ?

mohamed, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

1. Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros ar3012

2. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  3. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  6. Bluetooth cannot find devices after OS reboot - Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth cannot find devices after OS reboot - Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0: Problems occured after a complete reinstall of Windows 10 OS I need to reinstall driver for my internal Bluetooth adaptor on each reboot of the laptop in order for the bluetooth to find my devices for connection. I have tried all versions of drivers from 2014 until the...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...
  10. Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver

Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver: Hi, I'm used to solve my computer issues on my own, but today I can't. For some days, I cannot use the Bluetooth anymore on my laptop. Furthermore, the bluetooth driver has disappeared since I tried to reinstall it, and I can't get it back. Before : [img] After :...