Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot find working drivers anywhere, most links for the drivers for this product lead me to a different products drivers, which won't work, the base... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaseyBlades, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

I cannot find working drivers anywhere, most links for the drivers for this product lead me to a different products drivers, which won't work, the base drivers lock me to 24 kbs, any help tracking this accursed file would most help

:)

CaseyBlades, Aug 13, 2021
  2. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Aug 13, 2021
  3. JanHuibers, Aug 13, 2021
  4. simrick Win User

Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

I have been waiting for an updated driver for the Qualcomm Atheros AR5007EG for just about forever. This morning, an update was ready through Windows Update.

Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers [​IMG]

YAY! I thought - now, no more unrecoverable BSODs when trying to install a printer.

BUT! Not so fast...

Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers [​IMG]

Guess I'll have to wait a while longer......*Sad

simrick, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93

2. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues: I recently purchased a new Go 2. It was having issues with wifi connection, so I returned it for a refund. I am not buying another unless a concrete solution for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem is found. Here's the deal: A lot of times, the device would connect and...
  8. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver: Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809. I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  10. Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem: Hello everyone. My notebook would not complete installation of Windows 10 due to athwbx.sys problem. BSOD. This is a driver file found in Windows 8 for the Atheros Wireless Network hardware. However I am updating from Windows 7 and this file is not part of the drivers...