Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly with latest updates for Windows 101903

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly with latest updates for Windows 101903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft are aware there were problems with their latest couple of updates for Windows 1903. Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly; resulting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NavrajSidhu, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly with latest updates for Windows 101903

Microsoft are aware there were problems with their latest couple of updates for Windows 1903. Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly; resulting in intermittent wifi connection. Their latest update KB4524147, again fails in addressing the problem. As Microsoft appear incompetent in sorting this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

NavrajSidhu, Oct 4, 2019
  2. JoanB777 Win User

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting all of a sudden on my ASUS

!! Help!!

JoanB777, Oct 4, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Unable to connect to internet - Atheros AR9485WB-EG

Just a little info for those that do not know... You can find the latest WHQL driver for Windows in the "Windows Update Catalog".
    You will probably have to use Internet Explorer to make the site work properly.
    In case anyone wants to know some specs on the chipset AR9485, here is a pdf on it at Qualcomm: AR9485 Specs/Details PDF

@LaytonJnr: Here is latest drivers listed in the Update catalog for the WiFi card you have: Windows Update Catalog Search for Atheros AR9485WB-EG

95Viper, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly with latest updates for Windows 101903

ASUS Laptop + Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter + Windows 10: Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

Hi everyone,

I'm having an ASUS laptop with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter running Windows 10. My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi network very often, sometimes every hour or so. Once it happens, the only way I can reconnect to wifi is to restart
    the laptop (and pray that it can stay connected for a while). I have made the wifi network private and also tried some suggestions on this forum, such as updating manually the driver for the wireless adapter. I did it by downloading the driver from Qualcomm
    website as I could not find the driver installation setup program to run in compatibility mode. However, the problem persisted. I am now too tired of having to restart my laptop 10 times a day.

Can you please help me solving this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hung ThuyNguyen, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly with latest updates for Windows 101903

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly with latest updates for Windows 101903 - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros AR9485

2. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter: My wifi will randomly disconnect, download things extremely slow, fail to load websites, despite other devices on my wifi working fine. After doing a lot of troubleshooting, the problem still isn't fixed and I feel like it might be the wifi adapter as it will sometimes say it...
  3. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter: My wifi will randomly disconnect, download things extremely slow, fail to load websites, despite other devices on my wifi working fine. After doing a lot of troubleshooting, the problem still isn't fixed and I feel like it might be the wifi adapter as it will sometimes say it...
  4. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting: Hello, i need some help, i was using my Laptop to watch YouTube and then suddenly the internet went silent, i wa trying to solve it but apparently none of them work1. Troubleshoot the WiFi: i choose this and the laptop couldn't find the issue so they told me to reset the...
  6. Windows 10 1903 randomly disconnects Wifi with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485. Microsoft don't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903 randomly disconnects Wifi with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485. Microsoft don't...: Devices with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 experience problems with WiFi dropping and network adaptor needing to be reset. Microsoft are aware there is a problem with their Windows 10 updates since their 1607 upgrade, yet seem incapable of rectifying the problem. Their latest...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working: So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017 version 10.0.3.456 but it still says code 10 and that device pci\ven_168c&dev_0032&subsys_11861a3b&rev_01\4&ae05e7f&0&00e3 had a...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting all of a sudden on my ASUS !! Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-ar9485-wireless-network-adapter/31d503f2-c048-4e77-af9b-7966631ab47e
  9. Wifi disconnects all the time on ASUS laptop Qualcomm Atheros AR956

Wifi disconnects all the time on ASUS laptop Qualcomm Atheros AR956: Hi, I had this problem on another post and though it was solved so I marked it as solved. After half a day with a new driver from the manufacturer the problem started again. So it isnt solved. ASUS X55B, laptop, AMD dual Core A9, Network adapter is Qualcomm AR956. I noticed...
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why doesnt Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EB pick up WiFi?

2. is there an update for qualcom atheros ar9485 on asus laptop

3. qualcom atheros 9485 windows 10 build 1903