Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've the issue with my connection, when i'm browsing with browser using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera Browser, or Internet Explorer, i have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Faizal Arshad, May 31, 2021.

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...

I've the issue with my connection, when i'm browsing with browser using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera Browser, or Internet Explorer, i have a problem! My internet connection has disabled automatically. When i'm trying to re-connect to wi-fi, the notification appears "Unable to connect to this network", this is the image :When i'm trying to disable the wireless adapter for 10 seconds and turn it on again, the result also remains the same.When i'm trying to running the troubleshooter wireless adapter, i found them, this is the proof :but, when i'm try to restart my pc, hibernate, or sleep

:)

Faizal Arshad, May 31, 2021
  2. JoanB777 Win User

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting all of a sudden on my ASUS

!! Help!!

JoanB777, May 31, 2021
  3. ASUS Laptop + Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter + Windows 10: Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

Hi everyone,

I'm having an ASUS laptop with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter running Windows 10. My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi network very often, sometimes every hour or so. Once it happens, the only way I can reconnect to wifi is to restart
    the laptop (and pray that it can stay connected for a while). I have made the wifi network private and also tried some suggestions on this forum, such as updating manually the driver for the wireless adapter. I did it by downloading the driver from Qualcomm
    website as I could not find the driver installation setup program to run in compatibility mode. However, the problem persisted. I am now too tired of having to restart my laptop 10 times a day.

Can you please help me solving this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hung ThuyNguyen, May 31, 2021
  4. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 compatibility with Windows 10

I have an Asus X series laptop which came with Windows 8 and Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless adapter and driver installed. It worked perfectly for the last year. I have now upgraded(?!) to Windows 10 and it now won't connect with the Internet. My attempts
    to diagnose the problem suggest that there is a problem with the adapter and/or its driver. Luckily my PC, on which I am writing this, is still working, but obviously I cannot now use the laptop to download new driver software. How do I resolve this problem
    please?

James StevanBrown, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection... - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros AR9485

2. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  3. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  4. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter: My wifi will randomly disconnect, download things extremely slow, fail to load websites, despite other devices on my wifi working fine. After doing a lot of troubleshooting, the problem still isn't fixed and I feel like it might be the wifi adapter as it will sometimes say it...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues: I recently purchased a new Go 2. It was having issues with wifi connection, so I returned it for a refund. I am not buying another unless a concrete solution for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem is found. Here's the deal: A lot of times, the device would connect and...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting all of a sudden on my ASUS !! Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-ar9485-wireless-network-adapter/31d503f2-c048-4e77-af9b-7966631ab47e
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...