Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting all of a sudden on my ASUS !! Help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoanB777, Jan 7, 2019.

1. JoanB777 Win User

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!!

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting all of a sudden on my ASUS

!! Help!!

:)

JoanB777, Jan 7, 2019

2. ASUS Laptop + Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter + Windows 10: Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

Hi everyone,

I'm having an ASUS laptop with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter running Windows 10. My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi network very often, sometimes every hour or so. Once it happens, the only way I can reconnect to wifi is to restart
    the laptop (and pray that it can stay connected for a while). I have made the wifi network private and also tried some suggestions on this forum, such as updating manually the driver for the wireless adapter. I did it by downloading the driver from Qualcomm
    website as I could not find the driver installation setup program to run in compatibility mode. However, the problem persisted. I am now too tired of having to restart my laptop 10 times a day.

Can you please help me solving this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hung ThuyNguyen, Jan 7, 2019
  3. johnknopp Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Jan 7, 2019
  4. ScottE71 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter vs. Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network Adapter

Just bought a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (v2) to cast a new Win 10 Pro pc to my tv. Adapter connection looks good on the tv, but when I click Connect on my pc, the adapter isn't found. The pc is wireless on my network and has a Qualcomm Atheros
    QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. To test the Microsoft adapter, I tried an Android phone, Android tablet, and a Surface Pro 2. All three of those devices connect instantly to the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and work as expected, so my assumption
    is that the problem resides with the Qualcomm adapter (or an issue between Microsoft and Qualcomm). I'm pursuing tech support options through Qualcomm and ASUS (motherboard), but hoping the Community might be able to help.

ScottE71, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disconnecting!! Help!! - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros AR9485

2. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter: My wifi will randomly disconnect, download things extremely slow, fail to load websites, despite other devices on my wifi working fine. After doing a lot of troubleshooting, the problem still isn't fixed and I feel like it might be the wifi adapter as it will sometimes say it...
  3. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter: My wifi will randomly disconnect, download things extremely slow, fail to load websites, despite other devices on my wifi working fine. After doing a lot of troubleshooting, the problem still isn't fixed and I feel like it might be the wifi adapter as it will sometimes say it...
  4. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

8. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...: I've the issue with my connection, when i'm browsing with browser using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera Browser, or Internet Explorer, i have a problem! My internet connection has disabled automatically. When i'm trying to re-connect to wi-fi, the notification appears...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ar9485 disconnecting

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wirelss Network Adapter keeps disconnecting from wireless

3. qualcomm atheros keeps disconnecting

4. qualcomm atheros keeps disconnecting from internet,
  5. Atheros AR9485wireless keeps disconnecting win 10,
  6. AR9485 keeps losing connection,
  7. qualcomm atheros ar9485 keeps disconnecting,
  8. qualcomm atheros ar9485 windows 10 update disconnect,
  9. dell qualcom wireless disconnecting from,
  10. how to fix qualcomm atheros ar9485 randomly disconnecting windows 10 1809,
  11. qualcom atheros ar9485 wireless keep disconnect,
  12. windows 10 doesn´t recognize wireless adapter atheros 9485