Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter needs re-setting 3 times per hour

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter needs re-setting 3 times per hour in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the last couple of Windows updates it has been necessary to re-set Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter. Internet keeps dropping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NavrajSidhu, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter needs re-setting 3 times per hour

Since the last couple of Windows updates it has been necessary to re-set Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter. Internet keeps dropping out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Microsoft dont' seem to have a clue.

Thanks,

:)

NavrajSidhu, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Sm Andrey Win User

Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters

Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters after upgrade to W10.

Sm Andrey, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG wireless fails to connect after successful WPA2-PSK authentication

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate your time and effort in order to resolve the issue.

As the issue still persist, I suggest you to try installing the Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG wireless in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Try the below steps:

Step 1: Download the driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG wireless.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.atheros.cz/atheros-wireless-download.php?chipset=61&system=5

Step 2: Install the driver in Compatibility mode.

To install a program in compatibility mode refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 13, 2020
  4. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter needs re-setting 3 times per hour

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter needs re-setting 3 times per hour

1. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter needs re-setting 3 times per hour - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB

2. Bluetooth Drivers for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Drivers for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter for Windows 10 Pro: I have a Samsung NP350V5C-S0CAU Notebook which I got in 2013 and when I utilized the free Windows 10 upgrade something went very wrong so I ended up having to do a 'Restore' back to Windows 8. After the Restore it would only make it as far as Windows 8.1 and then it was...
  3. Bluetooth Drivers for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Drivers for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter for Windows 10 Pro: I have a Samsung NP350V5C-S0CAU Notebook which I got in 2013 and when I utilized the free Windows 10 upgrade something went very wrong so I ended up having to do a 'Restore' back to Windows 8. After the Restore it would only make it as far as Windows 8.1 and then it was...
  4. Bluetooth Drivers for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

8. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  10. Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Adapter - No 5 GHz Reception

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Adapter - No 5 GHz Reception: This is my first post. I have an ASUS notebook running Windows 10 64 bit OS. I have a Linksys router transmitting on both 2.4 and 5 GHz. I can receive the 5 GHz signal on my iPhone but not on my notebook. Installed latest driver and when I go to the adapters' properties it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter →