Windows 10: Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

Discus and support Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where can i find qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth driver for windows 10 ? 14918 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohamed, Aug 9, 2015.

1. mohamed Win User

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

where can i find qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth driver for windows 10 ?

:)

mohamed, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows 10 Remove Bluetooth device

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I have done that, Windows 10 Update Driver Software has changed by bluetooth device from Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth to Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0.

But I still have the same problems.

AzrudiMustapha, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Carsomyr Win User

At the moment there is no Windows 10 specific driver, but the windows 8.1 driver should work fine. Go here:
    Drivers for Atheros AR3012 and Windows 8
    If your running 64-bit Win10 grab the 64-bit Win8.1 INF file download, and if your running 32-bit Win10 grab the 32-bit Win8.1 INF file download (the one at the top of the page is the most recent). It will download as a zip file, which you must unzip (I use 7zip myself). These links don't download an installer however, you must install them through device manager. Right click the windows icon in the bottom left and select device manager. Find your ar3012 under network adapters, right click it, and select properties. Click on the driver tab, then click on the update driver button. In the dialogue box that opens, choose "Browse my computer for driver software", then direct it to the folder that you just unzipped (probably located in your downloads folder). It should install and give you a message saying it has done so.

Carsomyr, Aug 10, 2015
  5. mohamed Win User
    Thank you to respond, I'll try and tell you*Biggrin

mohamed, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Saltgrass Win User
    ASUS has posted Windows 10 drivers for some of its motherboards... Not sure about your specific laptop...

Saltgrass, Aug 11, 2015
  7. mohamed Win User
    mohamed, Aug 11, 2015
  8. Almighty1 Win User

Almighty1, Aug 13, 2015
  9. mohamed Win User
    thanx

mohamed, Aug 16, 2015
  10. Almighty1 Win User
    You're welcome, think the suite has the software in addition to the drivers.

Almighty1, Aug 16, 2015
  11. mohamed Win User
    mohamed, Aug 16, 2015
  12. Almighty1 Win User
    mohamed, where on that page is the download link?

Almighty1, Aug 17, 2015
  13. mohamed Win User

>>>>

mohamed, Aug 17, 2015
  14. Almighty1 Win User
    Wouldn't clicking on that get you 8.0.1.344 instead of 10.0.1.1?

Almighty1, Aug 17, 2015
  15. mohamed Win User
    mohamed, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  7. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall: I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure: Dell XPX 8930 Windows 10 64 Bit was on another computer, desktop crashed, short circuited, blue screen of death, restart everything fine except no bluetooth adapter removed device and re-added via device manager multiple times, updated driver from dell website, windows...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Qualcomm driver Intallation bit 64 zip

2. ASUS X550LNV Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth Driver windows 10

3. Qualcomm Atheros bluetooth driver v10.0.3.14 for AR3011 and Windows 10

4. 64bit INF file from Qualcomm Atheros driver v10.0.3.14 (,
  5. 64bit INF file from Qualcomm Atheros driver v10.0.0.336 (for Windows 7),
  6. atheros bluetooth driver windows 10 64bit 1809,
  7. qualcomm - bluetooth DRIVER 10.0.0.725 not working in windows 1803