Windows 10: Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

Discus and support Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I can't boot my system because of the error that reads: "System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled" (athwbx.sys) what the heck am I supposed to do? Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohamed, Aug 9, 2015.

1. NOX
    Nox Win User

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

If I can't boot my system because of the error that reads: "System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled" (athwbx.sys) what the heck am I supposed to do? Why didn't the upgrade checks figure out that driver updates would be required BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO UPGRADE from Windows 7 Home Professional?
    I tried reverting to the previous build (presumably Windows 7) but it just sits there saying that it's restarting.

2. Eddybear Win User

I'm having a similar issue with my Laptop's bluetooth connection. I have an Alienware M14x, and some weeks ago I couldn't synch my phone with my laptop, specifically, after upgrading my OS to Windows 10. I tried updating my Bluetooth drivers, but it didn't work. I read that uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers could help, but the problem is that I uninstalled the drivers and decided to download other drivers, but it didn't work. Tried to reinstall the first driver I had (Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0) but I get this error message:

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10 [​IMG]

What should I do? Thanks.

Eddybear, Sep 3, 2015
  3. mohamed Win User
    Forums - Alienware Club - Dell Community

mohamed, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Eddybear Win User

Thanks mohamed, should I uninstall first the old qualcomm drivers myself, then let the Device manager find the new ones after I donwload them?

Eddybear, Sep 7, 2015
  5. Almighty1 Win User
    I have a question, what is the difference between the Qualcomm Bluetooth Driver and Qualcomm Bluetooth Suite?

Almighty1, Sep 7, 2015
  6. Almighty1 Win User
    Almighty1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  7. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall: I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure: Dell XPX 8930 Windows 10 64 Bit was on another computer, desktop crashed, short circuited, blue screen of death, restart everything fine except no bluetooth adapter removed device and re-added via device manager multiple times, updated driver from dell website, windows...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth 4.0 é compativel com windows 10 1903