Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by muhammad ibrahim2, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR.

:)

muhammad ibrahim2, Apr 25, 2023

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Apr 25, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter

Hello everyone...I have an HP notebook, model Probook 4430s and I am looking for the driver mentioned above.On the HP website there is nothing for Windows 10 and the possible solutions found on the intermet, unfortunately have not worked so far ...Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions regarding this driver?When trying to load any driver, it gets error code 43.

I'm using Windows 10, version 20H2, build 19042.630.

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem 306926d1605716290t-driver-qualcomm-atheros-ar3011-bluetooth-3-0-adapter-2020-11-18_13h17_31.png

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem 306928d1605716332t-driver-qualcomm-atheros-ar3011-bluetooth-3-0-adapter-2020-11-18_13h18_26.png

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem 306929d1605716361t-driver-qualcomm-atheros-ar3011-bluetooth-3-0-adapter-2020-11-18_13h19_04.png

4. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver

I cannot turn on my PC Bluetooth to connect to my LG HBS780 headphones or any other Bluetooth audio device. The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 10 (Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363). All Dell diagnostics say everything is up to date, but the Qualcomm driver is not working. I have downloaded the newer driver from Dell, deleted the older driver, etc, but it continues to go back to the older driver with the status "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

The Bluetooth on/off switch is missing in the bluetooth settings and I assume the Qualcomm driver is the cause.

Thanks for any help.

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem 277451d1588607665t-cannot-update-qualcomm-atheros-qca61x4-bluetooth-driver-missing-off-switch.jpg

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem 588607694t-cannot-update-qualcomm-atheros-qca61x4-bluetooth-driver-screen-shot-05-03-20-10.16-am.jpg

davidjones68, Apr 25, 2023
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

1. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  7. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall: I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them....
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure: Dell XPX 8930 Windows 10 64 Bit was on another computer, desktop crashed, short circuited, blue screen of death, restart everything fine except no bluetooth adapter removed device and re-added via device manager multiple times, updated driver from dell website, windows...
  9. Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10: where can i find qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth driver for windows 10 ? 14918
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...