Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros Drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Hi,

Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132.

The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I troubleshoot, it says 'default gateway not available.' I know I need a newer (tried older ones, no luck) version (network adapter) but I can't access it and whenever I try with my phone, it's just a big jumble of words I really can't read well.

Thanks,
    Windoge

:)

Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015
  2. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

I need help for solved this,please

GadingPerdana, Oct 17, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Give me a few minutes to fire up my laptop, and I'll tell you what I have, as my Wifi works(also ASUS the X54C)

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Driver / version 3.0.2.181 / 22-Jun-06

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  6. Hm. I did some research and apparently, there is an AR9592. I'm not sure if it works (Windows 10) or if it's real (got from wiki site). I'll check and update.

Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Newer is not always better when it comes to drivers, best for Win10 is, if there isn't any at your laptops support, then the Windows 8 version. But in any case I would go to ASUS laptop model page and get the driver there, because it's tweak for your specific model, and generic ones sometime make things worse.

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  8. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Hey Cliff, quick question: do Windows 8 drivers work on Windows 10? Because AR9592 is win 7,8 and others

Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    "Theoretically" all Win8 drivers should run on Ten.

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  10. Almighty1 Win User
    I'm on Qualcomm Atheros 10.0.0.326 without problems.

Almighty1, Oct 18, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Yup*Smile

Cliff S, Oct 18, 2015
  12. spapakons Win User
    If you know the exact model you can download drivers directly from Atheros. If there are no Windows 10 drivers, try 8 or 7, yes they do work. Even drivers for Vista should work. To find out which is your model there are several hardware info utilities, I use Aida64. Once you install it and run it, go to the devices section.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

1. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers? - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros Drivers

2. qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues: Hello, Recently, my laptop has been having a lot of trouble with its Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. The wifi connectivity is very spotty (it isn't my router's doing because this has only started happening just this month), and the driver will often...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak)

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak): Good morning: I upgraded to Windows 10 and I found a memory leak. I checked with poolmon and found the tag Nbuf, which is associated to netio.sys driver, as the cause of the problem. If I'm right this is my network adapter driver. The model I'm using is "Qualcomm Atheros...
  5. Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem: Hello everyone. My notebook would not complete installation of Windows 10 due to athwbx.sys problem. BSOD. This is a driver file found in Windows 8 for the Atheros Wireless Network hardware. However I am updating from Windows 7 and this file is not part of the drivers...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem: Good afternoon tenforums. I bought a new laptop this month, which has the Qualcomm wifi card inside. Sometimes it works for a long period of time and others it will not last 5 minutes. The wifi essentially drops and turns to limited connectivity and requires a troubleshoot...
  7. Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10: where can i find qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth driver for windows 10 ? 14918
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...
  9. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm atheros ar9285 wireless network adapter