Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros Drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Hi,

Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132.

The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I troubleshoot, it says 'default gateway not available.' I know I need a newer (tried older ones, no luck) version (network adapter) but I can't access it and whenever I try with my phone, it's just a big jumble of words I really can't read well.

Thanks,
    Windoge

:)

Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015
  2. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

I need help for solved this,please

GadingPerdana, Oct 17, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Give me a few minutes to fire up my laptop, and I'll tell you what I have, as my Wifi works(also ASUS the X54C)

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Driver / version 3.0.2.181 / 22-Jun-06

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  6. Hm. I did some research and apparently, there is an AR9592. I'm not sure if it works (Windows 10) or if it's real (got from wiki site). I'll check and update.

Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Newer is not always better when it comes to drivers, best for Win10 is, if there isn't any at your laptops support, then the Windows 8 version. But in any case I would go to ASUS laptop model page and get the driver there, because it's tweak for your specific model, and generic ones sometime make things worse.

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  8. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Hey Cliff, quick question: do Windows 8 drivers work on Windows 10? Because AR9592 is win 7,8 and others

Windoge231, Oct 17, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    "Theoretically" all Win8 drivers should run on Ten.

Cliff S, Oct 17, 2015
  10. Almighty1 Win User
    I'm on Qualcomm Atheros 10.0.0.326 without problems.

Almighty1, Oct 18, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Yup*Smile

Cliff S, Oct 18, 2015
  12. spapakons Win User
    If you know the exact model you can download drivers directly from Atheros. If there are no Windows 10 drivers, try 8 or 7, yes they do work. Even drivers for Vista should work. To find out which is your model there are several hardware info utilities, I use Aida64. Once you install it and run it, go to the devices section.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

1. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers? - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros Drivers

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  5. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues: My qualcomm atheros qca61x4a is no longer working. How do I fix the issue? Is there a drive or chip replacement I could use? What information about my computer do you need to find out which one will work?...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall: I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...
  10. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm atheros ar9285 wireless network adapter