Windows 10: qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly

Discus and support qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; running windows 10 everything is up to date. i have a 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet card qualcomm atheros ar8161 since the last few microsoft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sergiom3, Mar 8, 2019.

1. sergiom3 Win User

qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly

running windows 10 everything is up to date. i have a 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet card qualcomm atheros ar8161 since the last few microsoft windows 10 updates i have been having an issue with my internet speed. before i would get 250 mbps download speed now it varies an stays below 80mbps download. i went to device manager and seen the settings for fast/duplex but i only find 10/100 and not 10/100/1000. my computer has 1000BASE-T Ethernet i tried to update but it says i have the latest drivers up to date. i changed my cat 5e cable to my router and checked all connections. if i use my cell phone wireless to my router i get my 190 mbps speed so i know it is not the modem or router. i have plugged in to my modem directly to rule out issue with router no improvement. i spoke with a few people and they are not sure of what the issue is i even disabled my antivirus. i have made no changes or added any apps to my system that can cause this. also done a network troubleshoot it says it is working. do not know where to go from here ?

i have uninstalled and re installed my ethernet driver checked all my connections even changed the cables . i do not know what to type in the command prompt for testing information. please give details. thanks , gio

:)

sergiom3, Mar 8, 2019

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Sm Andrey Win User
    Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters

Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters after upgrade to W10.

Sm Andrey, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Bob 1942 Win User

Is the PC or the Qualcomm Atheros not working properly?

I have an Acer Aspire ZS600G, Mfg Date 2/6/13 running Windows 10. My problem is if I leave the computer inactive for an extended period of time, 1-2 hours, when I come back and wake it up, the internet is not connected. This is day 3 of this situation
    and so far I've gotten it back on line, but is it the PC, the Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 wireless network adapter or maybe the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (I don't even know what this one does)?

Any suggestions?

Bob

Bob 1942, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly - Similar Threads - qualcomm atheros ethernet

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 won't work

Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 won't work: I bought a Lenovo flex 6 last year and there were no problems at first. I noticed that some time the qca9377 would go out, but the issue would resolve itself. However, that's not the case anymore. It frequently goes out and I'm constantly uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working: Have been trying to connect my bluetooth headphones to my samsung computer but it wont recognise it in bluetooth devices. Have tried everything. Help!!!...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working: So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017 version 10.0.3.456 but it still says code 10 and that device pci\ven_168c&dev_0032&subsys_11861a3b&rev_01\4&ae05e7f&0&00e3 had a...
  8. qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly.

qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly.: running windows 10 everything is up to date. i have a 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet card qualcomm atheros ar8161 since the last few microsoft windows 10 updates i have been having an issue with my internet speed. before i would get 250 mbps download speed now it varies an...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm artheros ar8161 1000mbps not working

2. qualcomm atheros ar8161 slow

3. ar8161 pci-e locked at 100Mbps download speed