Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros Network Adapter is off after Lockscreen/Startup

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros Network Adapter is off after Lockscreen/Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, after last Update i gues in November 2020 my Galaxy Book 10.6 had Problems with the Network Adapter Qualcom Atheros QCA61x4A. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Markus Schönfeld, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Qualcomm Atheros Network Adapter is off after Lockscreen/Startup

Hello,

after last Update i gues in November 2020 my Galaxy Book 10.6 had Problems with the Network Adapter Qualcom Atheros QCA61x4A.

After Lockscreen or even after Restart the Wireless Network is off.

I started severell times the repair routine but without success.

New Driver ist not available. Every Updates are done.

The Driver package from Samsung will not fix it. Because "The best driver is allready installed."

I need a fix for this Problem.

Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6 Wlan

IntelR CoreTM m3-7Y30 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.61 GHz

Technical Data:

Qualcom Atheros QCA61x4A Driver: 12.0.0.722 22.08.2018

Windows 10 Home

Version: 20H2 08.11.2020

Build 19042.685

Thanks for your help/support.

Markus

PN: Scammers don´t get an answer from me.

:)

Markus Schönfeld, Jan 2, 2021
  2. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Norparn Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter consumes 30 % in Windows 10

I have a brand new Lenovo 910 11 may 2017, and Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adapter that consumes 30 % in Windows 10.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

I have all drivers update and in operation.

TODO process is in description, takes 30 %!

/

Moved from Insider

Norparn, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Network Adapter is off after Lockscreen/Startup

RicardoRodriguez90, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros Network Adapter is off after Lockscreen/Startup

1. Qualcomm Atheros Network Adapter is off after Lockscreen/Startup - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros Network

2. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem: I have Aser Aspire R and I'm having problems with my internet, because Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter stopped working.How can I fix this and without internet?...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

7. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues: I recently purchased a new Go 2. It was having issues with wifi connection, so I returned it for a refund. I am not buying another unless a concrete solution for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem is found. Here's the deal: A lot of times, the device would connect and...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...