Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Qualcomm Atheros PCie ethernet controller V2.1.1.5 error message can anyone help please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristaMercer, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM

Qualcomm Atheros PCie ethernet controller V2.1.1.5 error message can anyone help please?

:)

ChristaMercer, Aug 21, 2020

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Aug 21, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

I have been waiting for an updated driver for the Qualcomm Atheros AR5007EG for just about forever. This morning, an update was ready through Windows Update.

Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM [​IMG]

YAY! I thought - now, no more unrecoverable BSODs when trying to install a printer.

BUT! Not so fast...

Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM [​IMG]

Guess I'll have to wait a while longer......*Sad

simrick, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Almighty1 Win User

Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

I'm on Qualcomm Atheros 10.0.0.326 without problems.

Almighty1, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM

1. Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros PCie

2. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  3. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  4. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM

Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM: Qualcomm Atheros PCie ethernet controller V2.1.1.5 error message can anyone help please? My Windows is version 2004 OS Build 19041.450 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-pcie-problem/e8694cbf-2a00-4a48-b816-bb9716563f46
  6. qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems: Hello! I Have an Asus VivoBook Max X541NA laptop and I've been having problems with the network adapter for a long time now. At first, it was only losing connection once in a while but then soon after it started failing a minute after getting it working again. I swear I...
  7. Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem: Hello everyone. My notebook would not complete installation of Windows 10 due to athwbx.sys problem. BSOD. This is a driver file found in Windows 8 for the Atheros Wireless Network hardware. However I am updating from Windows 7 and this file is not part of the drivers...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem: Good afternoon tenforums. I bought a new laptop this month, which has the Qualcomm wifi card inside. Sometimes it works for a long period of time and others it will not last 5 minutes. The wifi essentially drops and turns to limited connectivity and requires a troubleshoot...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card

Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card: Please, where can I find the latest driver approved or compatible with my Dell Inspiron 560MT- 7 to 10 upgraded system? I have tried to find sites with Google, but my ESET suite blocked every site visited and would not ignore any I tried to release, knowing the risk. 68383
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...