Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 x 4A Wireless Network Adapter blank

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 x 4A Wireless Network Adapter blank in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear, Sorry I'm Bagus Suryawan, 59 years old, retired, and can't speak English well. I have a problem on a laptop computer I can't connect WIFI, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bagus Suryawan, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 x 4A Wireless Network Adapter blank

Dear,

Sorry I'm Bagus Suryawan, 59 years old, retired, and can't speak English well. I have a problem on a laptop computer I can't connect WIFI, I initially uninstalled MS Office 365, after that Network Connectioan disappeared, I tried to enter the device manager, then to the network adapter, I uninstalled Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 x 4A Wireless Network Adapter then click scan change handware, it turns out missing, and 2 other Bluetooth Drivers have an exclamation point, My laptop with Lenovo Yoga 720 -131KB with S / N MP19SC2G, hopefully someone can help, thank you.

Bagus Suryawan, Bali - Indonesia

:)

Bagus Suryawan, Oct 31, 2018
  2. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Norparn Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter consumes 30 % in Windows 10

I have a brand new Lenovo 910 11 may 2017, and Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adapter that consumes 30 % in Windows 10.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

I have all drivers update and in operation.

TODO process is in description, takes 30 %!

/

Moved from Insider

Norparn, Oct 31, 2018
  4. ScottE71 Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 x 4A Wireless Network Adapter blank

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter vs. Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network Adapter

Just bought a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (v2) to cast a new Win 10 Pro pc to my tv. Adapter connection looks good on the tv, but when I click Connect on my pc, the adapter isn't found. The pc is wireless on my network and has a Qualcomm Atheros
    QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. To test the Microsoft adapter, I tried an Android phone, Android tablet, and a Surface Pro 2. All three of those devices connect instantly to the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and work as expected, so my assumption
    is that the problem resides with the Qualcomm adapter (or an issue between Microsoft and Qualcomm). I'm pursuing tech support options through Qualcomm and ASUS (motherboard), but hoping the Community might be able to help.

ScottE71, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 x 4A Wireless Network Adapter blank

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 x 4A Wireless Network Adapter blank - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61

2. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  3. Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue: Hi ,We are having problem with Qualcomm QCA61*4A Bluetooth devices . Bluetooth is not turnings on and automatically it's disabling . Particularly Dell Latitude 3490,3400 Model laptops . OS version - win 10 ,11 . Please let me know if you have any solutions....
  4. Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue: Hi ,We are having problem with Qualcomm QCA61*4A Bluetooth devices . Bluetooth is not turnings on and automatically it's disabling . Particularly Dell Latitude 3490,3400 Model laptops . OS version - win 10 ,11 . Please let me know if you have any solutions....
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues: I recently purchased a new Go 2. It was having issues with wifi connection, so I returned it for a refund. I am not buying another unless a concrete solution for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem is found. Here's the deal: A lot of times, the device would connect and...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qca61 x 4A

2. qualcomm atheros QC61×4A wireless network adapter