Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Issue: I want to connect to my Doqaus Care 1 Headphones with my XPS 13 computer, but I cannot even turn on the bluetooth to look for connections.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThisUserTB, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled

The Issue:

I want to connect to my Doqaus Care 1 Headphones with my XPS 13 computer, but I cannot even turn on the bluetooth to look for connections.

Important Info:

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled b580a203-2730-4835-b539-0ce574c67946?upload=true.png

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled 0a3ab7d2-139f-47c8-b9f6-af46230bd0cd?upload=true.png

When I go to the device manager I get the following information:

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43"

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled 901030b8-3371-4c5e-98f3-2dcb920f00fd?upload=true.png

Other important information to note is that I got the blue screen of death right before I had this issue. I have had NT_Lookup issues which have led to crashes in the past.

My wireless internet on this computer is horrendous. I get 0.4 mbps but when I use an ethernet to USB 3.0 adapter, I get 20.0 mbps. Consequently, I am always using an ethernet cord. This info might not be relevant but it's here just in case.

My Work So Far:

I have turned my computer on and off again several times.

I have rollback the device driver to a previous version - still didn't work.

I updated the driver using both the Windows Updater and whatever built-in update searcher this machine has.

I turned my computer on and off again.

I deleted the bluetooth device driver and reinstalled it.

I disabled the device driver and re enabled it followed by restarting my computer again.

I looked online.

How others have solved this on the internet:

Disabling and re enabling the device driver.

Turning their computer on and off again.

Rolling back to a previous version of the device driver.

All of these have not worked for me.

Am I doomed to have a Bluetooth Free computer?

If there is any other relevant info that would help, please ask and I'll edit this post.

Thanks in advance,

FirstName LastName

:)

ThisUserTB, Apr 25, 2020
  2. frankee Win User

Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver

Hi,

I'm used to solve my computer issues on my own, but today I can't.
    For some days, I cannot use the Bluetooth anymore on my laptop. Furthermore, the bluetooth driver has disappeared since I tried to reinstall it, and I can't get it back.
    Before :
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled [​IMG]

After :
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled [​IMG]

In normal use, I can see in the Device Manager panel the qualcomm driver (AR3012), and the Bluetooth Network card in "Network and Share Center". There is now no more qualcomm driver in device manager, nor BT card available.
    I've downloaded the AR3012 driver from there , and I tried to install using both normal method and running in compatibility mode. The installation runs well, asks me to restart the computer, but there is no improvment at all.

I've tried many things... None worked.

So I can't get the AR3012 Bluetooth driver back, and I have no more way to do this.
    Of course, I can't get Bluetooth anymore elsewhere, not in settings, nor in Network settings.

I hope you'll be able to help me, I am tired of spending hours on this !

frankee, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Apr 25, 2020
  4. mohamed Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled

mohamed, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1 - Bluetooth Cannot Be Turned On/Always Disabled - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4

2. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver not working after last update. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling the driver's software, the system insists on not recognizing the device. With the date of 16.10.2021, the system seems to have stopped the bluetooth device in...
  3. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver not working after last update. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling the driver's software, the system insists on not recognizing the device. With the date of 16.10.2021, the system seems to have stopped the bluetooth device in...
  4. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure: Dell XPX 8930 Windows 10 64 Bit was on another computer, desktop crashed, short circuited, blue screen of death, restart everything fine except no bluetooth adapter removed device and re-added via device manager multiple times, updated driver from dell website, windows...
  6. Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver

Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver: I cannot turn on my PC Bluetooth to connect to my LG HBS780 headphones or any other Bluetooth audio device. The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 10 (Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363). All Dell diagnostics say everything is up to date, but the Qualcomm driver is not working. I...
  7. Bluetooth lost on surface go-Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth

Bluetooth lost on surface go-Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth: I lost Bluetooth capability yesterday. No icon to turn on and off. Updated, uninstalled, ran diagnostics and chatted with Microsoft and Best Buy but neither helped. Anyone have same issue and knows how to fix? Help!!!!...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...
  9. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 1803

Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 1803: Hello to all I need your help please. I have problems with my Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 1803. Since intall windows 10 Version 1803. My Bluetooth doesn't work. My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 9 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. qualcomm qca61x4a bluetooth not working

3. do i need qualcomm atheros bluetooth on my computer