Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jkeimerr, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Jkeimerr Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get past a 120 man queue then disconnecting again in the middle of that therefor, making it impossible to play. I've been ravaging for a solution the past couple months and here is what I've done so far.

- Reinstalled driver/Searched for update

- Switching channels on my network configuration

- Factory reseting my router to see if it was a possible problem

- Having xfinity come and switch the router

- Changed the power management adapter options

I've looked on numerous forums for any possible solutions , yet none worked. I've seen many reports about people with the same card having their wifi dropped out frequently as well as mine. If you have had this problem or have any idea on what I could do please suggest . I don't know if it's windows 10 or the driver, but every other electronic in my house hold can connect to the wifi without experiencing my problem.

:)

Jkeimerr, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Norparn Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter consumes 30 % in Windows 10

I have a brand new Lenovo 910 11 may 2017, and Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adapter that consumes 30 % in Windows 10.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

I have all drivers update and in operation.

TODO process is in description, takes 30 %!

/

Moved from Insider

Norparn, Jul 30, 2018
  3. M.H.Mukit Win User
    Is Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter hosted supported ??

I am using acer laptop which comes with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. I need to use wifi hotspot feature via my laptop. But cant create as
    hosted network supported says "NO" in cmd. Is it a driver problem or this wifi adapter doesn't able to create wifi ?? Actually i like to know if anybody can create hotspot or not via this adapter... Thank in advanced for any kind of help plzzzz..

M.H.Mukit, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

1. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a

2. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky: now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-qca61x4a-wireless-adapter-no/e0e61278-1c0b-41fd-98e3-d0a2b81d70bc
  3. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky: now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-qca61x4a-wireless-adapter-no/e0e61278-1c0b-41fd-98e3-d0a2b81d70bc
  4. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem: I have Aser Aspire R and I'm having problems with my internet, because Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter stopped working.How can I fix this and without internet?...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  7. Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues

Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues: My qualcomm atheros qca61x4a is no longer working. How do I fix the issue? Is there a drive or chip replacement I could use? What information about my computer do you need to find out which one will work?...
  8. qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues

qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues: Hello, Recently, my laptop has been having a lot of trouble with its Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. The wifi connectivity is very spotty (it isn't my router's doing because this has only started happening just this month), and the driver will often...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem: Good afternoon tenforums. I bought a new laptop this month, which has the Qualcomm wifi card inside. Sometimes it works for a long period of time and others it will not last 5 minutes. The wifi essentially drops and turns to limited connectivity and requires a troubleshoot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell xps qualcomm bluetooth driver crashes qca61x4a

2. qualcomm not waking

3. qualcomm wifi not working

4. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a not working windows 10,
  5. bluetooth qualcomm QCA61x4A doesnt show any device to connect to ,
  6. qualcomm atheros hosted network supported,
  7. force hosted network supported on qualcomm atheros qca61x4a