Windows 10: qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing

Discus and support qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Asus laptop with qualcomm atheros qca9377 wlan card. I want my laptop to be able to connect to 5GHz network. I researched how to do that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AinulHamdani, Dec 1, 2019.

1. qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing

I have Asus laptop with qualcomm atheros qca9377 wlan card.

I want my laptop to be able to connect to 5GHz network.

I researched how to do that, almost all the guides say that I need to change the prefered band option in the advance menu in the driver properties.

But my driver doesn't have that.

qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing 55ea3a09-7c59-45ee-8373-fd7ec452b0af?upload=true.png

I have installed the latest driver and check if my device supported for connecting to 5GHz network. It does.

qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing f114d1af-4828-4e95-af1f-3a67ef44cf60?upload=true.png

Still no luck.

Any solution?

:)

AinulHamdani, Dec 1, 2019

2. Preferred band property not showing

My wifi card is qualcomm atheros qca9377 and want to set preferred as 5Ghz but in my windows its not showing any settings regarding this property.
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing [​IMG]

PankajSharma7, Dec 1, 2019
  3. CMHZZ Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors

Hi All,

I keep getting disconnected on my Wifi every 10mins or so since 23 Sep 2019. After some time, it would stop connecting. I have to manually go to the device manager and disable the "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter" and re-enable it to get it working.
    Sometimes it works, other times it won't. If it doesn't, restarting the computer helps. I am pretty sure this is a short term solution.

I have updated the driver and troubleshooting mentioned that it is the latest version. Is there a bug or it is not compatible with the latest windows update.

Below are the information:

Windows version: 10.0.18362 build 18362

Laptop: Asus vivobook S14 X411UF

Wireless adapter: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Wireless adapter version: 12.0.0.815

Any help is appreciated. This is getting immensely frustrating!

CMHZZ, Dec 1, 2019
  4. qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing

Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

my laptop sey the qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter adapter is experiencing drive - or hardware- related problems can you help me of this problem
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing [​IMG]

Modified title from: [Rr]

DanielsVahter, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing

1. qualcomm atheros qca9377 prefered band option not showing - Similar Threads - qualcomm atheros qca9377

2. Preferred band option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preferred band option not showing: So my laptop supports both 2ghz and 5ghz wifi but I can't find preferred band option in my network adaptors setting what should I do to run it in 5ghz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preferred-band-option-not-showing/44be33e2-b041-433d-8cf7-e3cab2a12084
  3. Preferred band option not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preferred band option not showing: So my laptop supports both 2ghz and 5ghz wifi but I can't find preferred band option in my network adaptors setting what should I do to run it in 5ghz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preferred-band-option-not-showing/44be33e2-b041-433d-8cf7-e3cab2a12084
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting: Hello, i need some help, i was using my Laptop to watch YouTube and then suddenly the internet went silent, i wa trying to solve it but apparently none of them work1. Troubleshoot the WiFi: i choose this and the laptop couldn't find the issue so they told me to reset the...
  5. My Qualcomm Atheros qca9377… is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Qualcomm Atheros qca9377… is missing: A few days ago, my laptop suddenly couldn't detect/connect to any wifi source, I ran troubleshooting and it gave me two reasons:1. No Ethernet Cable detected I don't use it so I disregarded this2. The Qualcomm Atheros qca9377... I forgot the whole name of itI searched for...
  6. Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377: I have a Dell Inspirion 3585 and it has the Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wifi adapter. It has stoppd working so I tried to uninstall and re-install the drivers but it is not working. After the install completes i check the device manager -> Network Adapters and it is not listed....
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 won't work

Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 won't work: I bought a Lenovo flex 6 last year and there were no problems at first. I noticed that some time the qca9377 would go out, but the issue would resolve itself. However, that's not the case anymore. It frequently goes out and I'm constantly uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors: Hi All, I keep getting disconnected on my Wifi every 10mins or so since 23 Sep 2019. After some time, it would stop connecting. I have to manually go to the device manager and disable the "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter" and re-enable it to get it working....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. QCA9377 preferred band