Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems.

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My Wi-Fi settings suddenly disappears every two minutes, so to fix this problem I have to update Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taima'a, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Taima'a Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems. e23401fa-39bb-4b5a-8999-41d76bea0ace?upload=true.png

My Wi-Fi settings suddenly disappears every two minutes, so to fix this problem I have to update Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter.

But I'm having several problems with this driver:

1. It's always outdated. I have to update it myself every two minutes from "Device Manager". Browse my computer for drivers --> Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer --> Next.
    2. Sometimes when I try to update it, I get an error message picture above and I have to restart my computer several times to fix this problem.
    3. Sometimes I can't find the driver at all. It disappears from Device Manager, so I click the view button on the top screen and choose "show hidden devices" but still can't update it, and restarting my computer several times won't help solve this problem.

I really need help, I've been having this problem for about six months, It's so annoying.

:)

Taima'a, Jun 7, 2020

2. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

my laptop sey the qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter adapter is experiencing drive - or hardware- related problems can you help me of this problem
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems. [​IMG]

Modified title from: [Rr]

DanielsVahter, Jun 7, 2020
  3. JaanKae Win User
    Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter hidden

my qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter is cannot be detected what should I do? When I am plug the cable, is connected properly but it cannot detect the wireless. I already update the adapter to the new one it still will happen. I also have
    done the network reset but is still not working. Is that my wireless card problem or is other issue that will make this consequences

JaanKae, Jun 7, 2020
  4. CMHZZ Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors

Hi All,

I keep getting disconnected on my Wifi every 10mins or so since 23 Sep 2019. After some time, it would stop connecting. I have to manually go to the device manager and disable the "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter" and re-enable it to get it working.
    Sometimes it works, other times it won't. If it doesn't, restarting the computer helps. I am pretty sure this is a short term solution.

I have updated the driver and troubleshooting mentioned that it is the latest version. Is there a bug or it is not compatible with the latest windows update.

Below are the information:

Windows version: 10.0.18362 build 18362

Laptop: Asus vivobook S14 X411UF

Wireless adapter: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Wireless adapter version: 12.0.0.815

Any help is appreciated. This is getting immensely frustrating!

CMHZZ, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems. - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377

2. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  3. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Problem: I uninstalled this device and when I clicked on Properties to see what's happening, this shows up. Can somebody help me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-qca9377-wireless-network-adapter/4049b85b-fb65-46cd-9042-4da01d224ec1
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  9. Qualcomm atheros QCA9377 wireless Network Adapter ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm atheros QCA9377 wireless Network Adapter ERROR: After two days of not using a laptop, my laptop has been malfunctioning on the network driver, when surfing the web is very smooth, but when there is no game online, about 2 to 10 minutes I see I disconnected from the net, when I turn on the check I see only the airplane mode...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to choose Qualcomm in network adapter