Windows 10: Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.

Discus and support Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After clean installation and installing all the proper drivers no matter what I do, I CANNOT TURN MY WIFI ON!!! Please I need urgent help! I just don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by razrh, Jan 6, 2016.

1. razrh Win User

Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.

After clean installation and installing all the proper drivers no matter what I do, I CANNOT TURN MY WIFI ON!!! Please I need urgent help! I just don't know what the problem is! I've tried the vpn solution, tried upgrading from windows 7 and 8.1 both. Nothing works. Absolutely no solution I could find! cannot turn the wifi on through my hp laptop network button which is f12 it just turns on airplane mode and off. Bluetooth is working. But for some reason the wifi is not turning on! I've upgraded everything through windows update and drivers! No luck! No matter how I try the wifi does not turn on! cannot turn it on by clicking the tray icon, neither from action center, neither from system settings and also disabling and renabling the adapter does not work! What should I do? I need urgent help!

:)

razrh, Jan 6, 2016

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 wlan ist not working anymore after W10 updates

Hi,

after an update of W10 my wlan Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 has stopped working on my HP envy laptop..... I'm now on Ethernet...

I checked every possible thing .... my drivers should all be up to date.

I hope someone has a Idee what I could do about it....

Pia Brunner, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

I need help for solved this,please

GadingPerdana, Jan 6, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Is there a switch on the laptop (side or front edges) that turns Wifi ON?

philc43, Jan 6, 2016
  5. razrh Win User
    no. there's not.

razrh, Jan 6, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Some laptops have them and they are easily knocked so it was worth a try.

A quick Google for your adaptor indicates that this lack of WIFI is a common problem. Some users find that turning Bluetooth off helps and Wifi can then be enabled.

philc43, Jan 6, 2016
  7. razrh Win User
    Bluetooth is off. Still no Wifi. :/

razrh, Jan 6, 2016
  8. philc43 Win User

I guess I'm out of ideas, it is almost certainly a driver issue but you have already explored that route. Sometimes older drivers work better than the new ones but I've not used that adaptor so I can't advise which one works in W10.

philc43, Jan 6, 2016
  9. Private Win User
    Un-plug the Ethernet cable then turning on the Wi-Fi.

Private, Jan 6, 2016
  10. razrh Win User
    Resetting the BIOS by unplugging the RTC battery solved the problem! *Biggrin

razrh, Jan 8, 2016
  11. philc43 Win User
    Glad you found the solution. Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed. :)

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed. - Similar Threads - Qualcomm atheros qca9565

2. Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card: The past few days my computer has been crashing due to the Qualcomm Atheros network card, I have been told and I'm not sure as to how to fix it. I have a custom made pc so I'm not sure as to where I would go to fix this problem. THe blue screen error is also...
  3. Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card: The past few days my computer has been crashing due to the Qualcomm Atheros network card, I have been told and I'm not sure as to how to fix it. I have a custom made pc so I'm not sure as to where I would go to fix this problem. THe blue screen error is also...
  4. Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377: I have a Dell Inspirion 3585 and it has the Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wifi adapter. It has stoppd working so I tried to uninstall and re-install the drivers but it is not working. After the install completes i check the device manager -> Network Adapters and it is not listed....
  6. Help needed urgently/wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed urgently/wifi: My pc starting slowing down the wifi a while ago and rendering it almost unusable for some devices (mainly my siblings iphones) it got pretty bad so we upgraded our wifi package to a faster 60mbps which I thought should do the trick, but after a couple days testing it it's...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working: So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017 version 10.0.3.456 but it still says code 10 and that device pci\ven_168c&dev_0032&subsys_11861a3b&rev_01\4&ae05e7f&0&00e3 had a...
  8. Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0

Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0: Out of the blue... my bluetooth speaker stopped working and now when I go to Device Manager under Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 it says: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Already tried updating the driver and...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak)

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak): Good morning: I upgraded to Windows 10 and I found a memory leak. I checked with poolmon and found the tag Nbuf, which is associated to netio.sys driver, as the cause of the problem. If I'm right this is my network adapter driver. The model I'm using is "Qualcomm Atheros...
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...