Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChintamaniSnaggs, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017 version 10.0.3.456 but it still says code 10 and that device pci\ven_168c&dev_0032&subsys_11861a3b&rev_01\4&ae05e7f&0&00e3 had a problem starting

Problem 0xA

Problem status 0xC0000001

Please help

:)

ChintamaniSnaggs, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Sm Andrey Win User

Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters

Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters after upgrade to W10.

Sm Andrey, Apr 14, 2019
  3. johnknopp Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Apr 14, 2019
  4. razrh Win User

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any clue? Need help. :'(

razrh, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

1. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros wifi

2. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  4. Wireless Adapter QUALCOMM ATHEROS Missing in device manager and no wifi available

Wireless Adapter QUALCOMM ATHEROS Missing in device manager and no wifi available: Hi, I'm using an ASUS Vivobook 15 K542UF laptop , i've been experiencing problems with the wireless adapter. the wireless network doesnt show even though all mobile devices and other laptops can be connected. The wireless adapter under Qualcomm is not available in the...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  6. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver: Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809. I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including...
  7. qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems

qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems: Hello! I Have an Asus VivoBook Max X541NA laptop and I've been having problems with the network adapter for a long time now. At first, it was only losing connection once in a while but then soon after it started failing a minute after getting it working again. I swear I...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why doesnt Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EB pick up WiFi?

2. win10 network adapter 0xc0000001

3. qualcomm atheros ar956x wireless diver not working?

4. ethernet adapter Problem: 0xA Status: 0xC0000001