Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChintamaniSnaggs, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017 version 10.0.3.456 but it still says code 10 and that device pci\ven_168c&dev_0032&subsys_11861a3b&rev_01\4&ae05e7f&0&00e3 had a problem starting

Problem 0xA

Problem status 0xC0000001

Please help

:)

ChintamaniSnaggs, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Sm Andrey Win User

Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters

Wifi/Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG / AR8161 didn't recognased as network adapters after upgrade to W10.

Sm Andrey, Apr 14, 2019
  3. johnknopp Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Apr 14, 2019
  4. razrh Win User

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any clue? Need help. :'(

razrh, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

1. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros wifi

2. Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi: My Qualcomm Atheros driver disappeared once again from my ASUS X507U. Last time it happened was last night and it happened tonight around 7pm. I tried reinstalling the Qualcomm driver that was recommended to me in my previous post but now, it doesn't work....
  3. qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly

qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly: running windows 10 everything is up to date. i have a 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet card qualcomm atheros ar8161 since the last few microsoft windows 10 updates i have been having an issue with my internet speed. before i would get 250 mbps download speed now it varies an...
  4. qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly.

qualcomm atheros ethernet slow not working properly.: running windows 10 everything is up to date. i have a 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet card qualcomm atheros ar8161 since the last few microsoft windows 10 updates i have been having an issue with my internet speed. before i would get 250 mbps download speed now it varies an...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network adapter and Windows 10

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network adapter and Windows 10: The above is the title to a question ask by Deb O. on May 17, 2018 about losing wifi router connections (the thread is now locked). Her text is exactly what is happening to me (losing connection constantly and having to reset her router often.) However, all the links she...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...
  8. Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.

Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.: After clean installation and installing all the proper drivers no matter what I do, I CANNOT TURN MY WIFI ON!!! Please I need urgent help! I just don't know what the problem is! I've tried the vpn solution, tried upgrading from windows 7 and 8.1 both. Nothing works....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm atheros ar956x wireless diver not working?

2. ethernet adapter Problem: 0xA Status: 0xC0000001