Windows 10: Qualcomm Bluetooth not working

Discus and support Qualcomm Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly the Bluetooth has stopped working, I assume after an update. I have a Dell XPS 15-9560, Windows 10, 64-bit. Qualcomm QCA61X4 is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkFickert, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Qualcomm Bluetooth not working

Suddenly the Bluetooth has stopped working, I assume after an update. I have a Dell XPS 15-9560, Windows 10, 64-bit.

Qualcomm QCA61X4 is the Bluetooth ID in Device Manager;:

Driver Version 10.0.0.709

Port _#0004.Hub_#0001

Property: Problem code

Value: 0000002B

Under "Events" tab, the Information box indicates:

Device USB\VID_0CF3&PID_E301\5&3095c79&0&4 requires further information

Device status indicates, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)"

I have updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, reloaded old driver, started, stopped, and tried everything suggested and I could think of. Any suggestions?

:)

MarkFickert, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Sovereign Win User

How do I enable Bluetooth with my Qualcomm Atheros adapter?

You need to download the Qualcomm Atheros driver suite.

https://www.atheros-drivers.com/download-driver-nr-267-for-atheros-AR3011-and-Windows7.html

Follow these steps to install this software:

• goto start right click "Computer"
    • click manage
    • open Device manager, you will see Bluetooth Radios
    • right click on the USB Bluetooth module
    • click properties
    • click update driver
    • click search manually
    • click ill choose the file
    • select, Bluetooth radios from list
    • on left pane click MICROSOFT CORPORATION
    • install the driver in the right pane

Now your Bluetooth will broadcast and you will be able to pair.

Sovereign, Feb 3, 2019
  3. bluetooth connectivity problem after upgrading window8.1 to windows10

Sir,

I did the changes as described by you.

BUT:

• It did not work
    • I am able to send files to my android phone Samsung Galaxy J2 from my Laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN.
    • Files CAN NOT be sent from the android phone to the Laptop- Message says connection failed even when it is paired with VAIO.
    • Tried many times by removing device and then pairing.
    Pl. suggest further steps (Bluetooth drivers are updated: Details are as follows-

• Microsoft Blue Tooth Enumerator-Location: on Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor.
    • Microsoft Blue Tooth LE Enumerator-Location: on Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor.
    • Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth (R) Adaptor-Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0004.
    Thanks and regards.

Narendra lal

narendralal, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Qualcomm Bluetooth not working

Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Qualcomm Bluetooth not working

1. Qualcomm Bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Bluetooth working

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  4. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  6. Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth problems: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 Windows disabled the driver. I've installed the latest driver and it didn't fix the problem...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working: Have been trying to connect my bluetooth headphones to my samsung computer but it wont recognise it in bluetooth devices. Have tried everything. Help!!!...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...
  9. Bluetooth Stopped Working on Windows 10 Qualcomm QCA9377

Bluetooth Stopped Working on Windows 10 Qualcomm QCA9377: I was using my bluetooth headphones yesterday and everything was working fine. When I returned to my computer, which was still on with everything unchanged, the bluetooth function no longer worked. I've tried everything I could find online but nothing has worked. - When...
  10. Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0

Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0: Out of the blue... my bluetooth speaker stopped working and now when I go to Device Manager under Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 it says: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Already tried updating the driver and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm qca61x4a bluetooth not working

2. qualcomm qca61x4a bluetooth code 43

3. qca61x4a bluetooth issues

4. qualcomm atheros ar3011 bluetooth not working,
  5. qualcomm atheros bluetooth not working,
  6. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver code 43,
  7. dell g 3 qualcom bluetooth problem,
  8. qualcomm atheros qca61x4 driver dell xps,
  9. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth,
  10. qca9377 bluetooth xps cant find,
  11. qualcomm atheros ar3011 not working,
  12. qualcomm atheros qca61x4 bluetooth device not working,
  13. qualcom cluetooth not working,
  14. atheros ar3011 windows has stopped this device code 43,
  15. Qualcomm bluetooth Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)