Windows 10: Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection

Discus and support Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today, I am using a X507U Asus Laptop with Windows 10. The WiFi connection was perfectly fine just hours ago but now I can't connect to my WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IPastilan, May 6, 2019.

1. IPastilan Win User

Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection

Today, I am using a X507U Asus Laptop with Windows 10. The WiFi connection was perfectly fine just hours ago but now I can't connect to my WiFi although other devices like my phone and another laptop is unaffected by this loss.

As I try to do the device manager solution, I was not able to find the qualcomm driver which is why I am now asking for technical support because I can't really find other ways to solve this. This problem only happened today and it worries me since I have things to accomplish within the week.

These are the information I knew of:

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x

My last update was on May 4, 2019

KB2565063 version 10.0.40219

I may provide additional information, but please guide me how to find such info for I am inept with computer technicals.

:)

IPastilan, May 6, 2019

2. Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225 driver for windows 10

Hi Stone Chen,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error when you try to run the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225 driver?

• Did you try to install the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225
      Windows 7 driver in compatibility mode?
    Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

You may try to update the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225 driver and check the functionality of the driver.

Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 2:

Follow the below steps sequentially.

Step 1:

First, I suggest you to uninstall the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225 driver.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select Device manager.

• Locate the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225 driver from the list of drivers available in Device manager.

• Right click on the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225 driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Click OK (if any dialog box prompted)
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225
    Windows 7 driver in compatibility mode and check the functionality of the driver.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the Qualcomm Gobi2000 9225
      driver setup file and click on Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      and select previous Operating System from the drop down. (Windows 7/8/vista/xp/other Windows as you prefer).
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 6, 2019
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 6, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

New laptop with Wifi Ac and Verizon Qualcomm router major speed drop

Open Settings, then Network & Internet, then Network and Sharing Center. Your WiFi connection will be shown under Active Networks. Click on the "link" for your WiFi connection. What speed is listed under Connection?

Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection - Similar Threads - Qualcomm driver missing

2. Wifi driver missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver missing?: I recently updated from windows 10 to 11. I normally connect via ethernet to the internet, but Spectrum had an outage and I wanted to continue my work. I thought to connect to my mobile hotspot on my phone but realized there is no option to connect to wifi networks on my...
  3. Wifi driver missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver missing?: I recently updated from windows 10 to 11. I normally connect via ethernet to the internet, but Spectrum had an outage and I wanted to continue my work. I thought to connect to my mobile hotspot on my phone but realized there is no option to connect to wifi networks on my...
  4. Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi: Hello to everyone!!I have a problem it's about DriversToday when I opened my laptop and I saw that I can't connect to internet so I tried to find the driver wireless but I was not able to find it,my laptop HP is Running windows 7,32 bitKind regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  5. Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi

Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi: Hello to everyone!!I have a problem it's about DriversToday when I opened my laptop and I saw that I can't connect to internet so I tried to find the driver wireless but I was not able to find it,my laptop HP is Running windows 7,32 bitKind regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  6. Wifi driver is missing

Wifi driver is missing: Connectivity in my laptop infinix inbook1 is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-is-missing/2b55b2b2-5be1-4fae-b901-58164205ffc7
  7. Missing Wifi Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Wifi Driver: Hi,I am currently having an issue with my wifi, the only option I can use is an Ethernet cable no wifi is displayed and to me looks like I did delete the wifi driver by accident. I tried using the scan for hardware changes and it is not pulling the wireless driver also tried...
  8. Wifi driver missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi driver missing: My Asus laptop started to disconnect from wifi at times, and then the wifi option started to disappear. So, I reset my hard disk and reinstalled windows 10. After that wifi option never showed so I tried to update drivers from device manager, but there is no wifi adapter...
  9. Missing wifi driver

Missing wifi driver: I am using an asus tuf fx505dt it's a fairly new laptop, but I am having issues of my wifi driver disappearing and internet going to no internet even though my mobile gets wifi, I used every techniques given in internet but it still happens please any one could you help me....
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi

Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi: My Qualcomm Atheros driver disappeared once again from my ASUS X507U. Last time it happened was last night and it happened tonight around 7pm. I tried reinstalling the Qualcomm driver that was recommended to me in my previous post but now, it doesn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm driver missing no wifi connection asus

2. asus x507u driver update

3. wifi says unidentified network qualcomm atheros

4. qualcomm no connection,
  5. qualcom wifi driver missing