Windows 10: Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi

Discus and support Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all I'm having a problem where my wi-fi suddenly drops and I can't connect back to any network. It's only in my laptop, the router itself is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brunopugliese, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi

Hello all

I'm having a problem where my wi-fi suddenly drops and I can't connect back to any network. It's only in my laptop, the router itself is fine and my cellphone stays connected. If I go into device manager, disable the wi-fi adapter and then re-enable it, everything goes back to working normal.
    My Wi-Fi adapter is Qualcomm QCA61x4A and windows version is 19041.388

Is there any way to monitor and troubleshoot this so I can try to find out the root cause of the problem?

:)

brunopugliese, Aug 6, 2020
  2. RAJU.MSC Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

if you want I share driver via online.

what's the model and brand of the laptop or desktop.

driver

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/in/en/downloads/ds103282

or try dell driver

qualcomm QCA61x4

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04...And-Bluetooth_2F8MV_WIN_12.0.0.293_A06_02.EXE

or

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04...And-Bluetooth_3R4XV_WIN_12.0.0.307_A07_01.EXE

or

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04...etooth-Driver_MKFDK_WIN_12.0.0.448_A15_05.EXE

RAJU.MSC, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Qualcomm Unveils Networking Pro Series Platforms for Wi-Fi 6

Source: Qualcomm Unveils Networking Pro Series Platforms that Aim to Set a New Benchmark in Wi-Fi 6 Performance | Qualcomm

See also:
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi

Qualcomm Unveils Networking Pro Series Platforms for Wi-Fi 6

Source: Qualcomm Unveils Networking Pro Series Platforms that Aim to Set a New Benchmark in Wi-Fi 6 Performance | Qualcomm

See also:

Brink, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi

1. Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi - Similar Threads - Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly

2. IPv6 Protocol Completely missing from Wi-Fi properties in Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPv6 Protocol Completely missing from Wi-Fi properties in Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac adapter: Hi, having issues connecting to 5gz networks because IPv6 Protocol is completely missing. Driver name in title. Dell Inspiron 13 - Windows 11. Cannot find a place to install. Already tried opening the Install>Protocol options but it is blank. Need help, driving me nuts lol...
  3. IPv6 Protocol Completely missing from Wi-Fi properties in Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv6 Protocol Completely missing from Wi-Fi properties in Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac adapter: Hi, having issues connecting to 5gz networks because IPv6 Protocol is completely missing. Driver name in title. Dell Inspiron 13 - Windows 11. Cannot find a place to install. Already tried opening the Install>Protocol options but it is blank. Need help, driving me nuts lol...
  4. Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy: HiWhen I turn on my computer, it becomes really laggy and hard to move the mouse. After a few minutes, a blue screen error shows up with code: dpc watchdog violation. I checked the dmp file, and it says it is the error of one of the internet drivers. I have both killer e3000...
  5. Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy

Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy: HiWhen I turn on my computer, it becomes really laggy and hard to move the mouse. After a few minutes, a blue screen error shows up with code: dpc watchdog violation. I checked the dmp file, and it says it is the error of one of the internet drivers. I have both killer e3000...
  6. Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. keep losing wi-fi at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep losing wi-fi at random: For the past couple of weeks. My computer seems to be losing wi-fi at random times. when this happens I click on the wi-fi icon in the toolbar most of the time it keeps spinning. then I go and right click "open network and internet settings" i usually go to troubleshoot...
  8. keep losing wi-fi at random

keep losing wi-fi at random: For the past couple of weeks. My computer seems to be losing wi-fi at random times. when this happens I click on the wi-fi icon in the toolbar most of the time it keeps spinning. then I go and right click "open network and internet settings" i usually go to troubleshoot...
  9. keep losing wi-fi at random

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...