Windows 10: quality of videos reduces

Discus and support quality of videos reduces in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shernova, May 11, 2022.

1. shernova Win User

quality of videos reduces

so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save are usually ones i shared from my phone where the quality is normal and good but once i download them and open them up the quality reduces dramatically

:)

shernova, May 11, 2022

2. Good way to reduce video size without compromising quality?

My camcorder records videos at 1080p however a short 4 minute video is a whopping 550MB.

What would you suggest to compress or otherwise reduce the size of the file without reducing the quality?

The format is MTS.

Black Panther, May 11, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Photos video project export quality issue

In Windows 10 I created a video project slideshow with the photos app. I'd like to export this video for a Facebook ad. However, the photos app only gives me 3 options to export and all three significantly reduce the quality of the video versus when I
    just view it in the app. Any suggestions how to export and maintain quality?

levinejm34, May 11, 2022
  4. superatom Win User

Trim (maybe others edit actions) video reduce quality

I try to trim a simple video i recorded by Nvidia Share with Photos App, the orginal quality is 1080p 60fps, but the trimmed video has only 30fps, and the bitrate is greatly reduced. First i just simple open it with Photos and click the trim video, the output
    is only 30fps. Then i try to create a new video project in Photos app and add it to new project to trim it then export, the app show the option output is only the resolution quality, i choose 1080p but the output is still the same ( 30fps , worse bitrate).

What should i do to keep the current quality of the trim video ? Does the Photos have that features ? , if not i recommend adding it in the next update, like the old Movie Maker i used to use which have different qualities output including keeping the current
    quality

Also why cant i find the Photos category ?

superatom, May 11, 2022
Thema:

1. quality of videos reduces - Similar Threads - quality videos reduces

2. Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?: Hello, several places, including the losslesscut faq, wrote that flipping a video reduces the quality ------------- quotation : Can LosslessCut crop, resize, stretch, mirror, overlay text/images, watermark, blur, redact, re-encode, speed-up/slow-down, create GIF, slideshow,...
  3. Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?: Hello, several places, including the losslesscut faq, wrote that flipping a video reduces the quality ------------- quotation : Can LosslessCut crop, resize, stretch, mirror, overlay text/images, watermark, blur, redact, re-encode, speed-up/slow-down, create GIF, slideshow,...
  4. quality of videos reduces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quality of videos reduces: so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save...
  5. quality of videos reduces

quality of videos reduces: so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save...
  6. One Drive Photo Backup Reduced Quality

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Photo Backup Reduced Quality: Hello. No noticed that a photo on my android gallery is 768kb but in One Drive it is 469kb. The reason I looked up this information is because the one drive photo looked grainy. Is there a setting to backup with no change in quality? If so, how would I delete all the...
  7. Reduce Mic Quality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce Mic Quality: [ATTACH] Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to fix this problem when trying to change my microphone quality, I am trying to reduce it. This would be pretty simple if I wasn't getting a grayed out option bar. Is there a way to change this? (I am on a laptop and that is...
  8. video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video quality: I run Windows 10. Occasionally, I download videos from various sites. Lately, I've noticed during playback that the video quality of the downloaded videos has decreased. This only occurs with downloaded videos. Otherwise, video quality is fine. Is a driver involved...
  9. Video quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video quality: Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-quality/54a20e26-6503-4527-824b-123d086f7009
  10. Trim (maybe others edit actions) video reduce quality

Trim (maybe others edit actions) video reduce quality: I try to trim a simple video i recorded by Nvidia Share with Photos App, the orginal quality is 1080p 60fps, but the trimmed video has only 30fps, and the bitrate is greatly reduced. First i just simple open it with Photos and click the trim video, the output is only 30fps....