Windows 10: quality update history missing after jan update

Discus and support quality update history missing after jan update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 verson 20H2 build 19042.746 My Quality update history has disappeared after update kb4598242 first time this has happned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by christos christodoulou xw, Jan 14, 2021.

1. quality update history missing after jan update

I have windows 10 verson 20H2 build 19042.746

My Quality update history has disappeared after update kb4598242 first time this has happned

:)

christos christodoulou xw, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

Quality Update List Size

View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS Office 2010 which I just reinstalled but I noted KB4100347 was missing. I reinstalled KB4100347 and there are still 50 entries now including KB4100347 when I expected the list to increment to 51 entries.

Can the size of the displayed Quality Update list be increased if it is truncated by default to 50 entries?

Steve C, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Mr Ed Win User
    Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. quality update history missing after jan update :)

Mr Ed, Jan 14, 2021
  4. quality update history missing after jan update

Windows 10 Updates: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Hi there,

Windows updates are available, however the system does not update these nor lets me do it manually. This message shows: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes, and a list of 6 pending download updates are listed below.

I followed the steps I could find in this community from other users having similar difficulties in the past and it didn't fix it.

Please help.

Thank you,

Laura C.

ºººl'auraººº, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

quality update history missing after jan update

1. quality update history missing after jan update - Similar Threads - quality update history

2. quality update missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quality update missing: Trying to update my 21h1 Windows however It keeps getting error message. I tried to run sfc and dism knowing it will resolve the issue. Also, I turn off my anti virus program that might blocking it but didnt help. Please help me with this update....
  3. quality update missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quality update missing: Trying to update my 21h1 Windows however It keeps getting error message. I tried to run sfc and dism knowing it will resolve the issue. Also, I turn off my anti virus program that might blocking it but didnt help. Please help me with this update....
  4. quality update missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. D-drive missing after Windows Quality Update

D-drive missing after Windows Quality Update: I have a Dell G7 laptop with Win10 on the C-drive solid-state drive, SSD and a separate D-drive spinning HDD for data, files, etc. The C-drive is nearly full, so all of my documents are on the D-drive. Last night the laptop did a forced reboot after installing the KB5001028...
  6. Missing security and quality updates

Missing security and quality updates: Hi my pc which is running windows 10 will not update quality and security up dates it says there's an error Error code is 0x8024a21e, I can't seem to get any sense from anywhere also windows trouble shooter just keeps looking for "pending restart, I have restarted the pc...
  7. Windows Update History...Missing

Windows Update History...Missing: Windows 10 version 1909 Installed this update shortly after it was released.... When checking SETTINGS\Security & Update....in the past it would show the version and date that last Version Update was installed...looking at this screen today...Information is not there...No...
  8. Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903

Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903: After updating to Windows 10 version 1903, all update history is missing. Is there a away to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-history-missing-after-update-1903/2181471a-53e1-4fe7-9cec-67d6ac3dd05a
  9. Missing Update History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Update History: In attempting to find information online as to what may be causing an issue with my mouse, I clicked on a link that I thought would be helpful. Instead, I ended up discovering something else. The article I was reading mentioned an update. When I went to find that update, I...
  10. Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update: Hi, I just downloaded and installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yesterday and so far I have noticed some changes in my computer that I was not aware of before the update. (1) Somehow my System Restore was set to Disabled and all of my restore points are now gone...