Windows 10: Quality Update List Size

Discus and support Quality Update List Size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Quality Update List Size

View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS Office 2010 which I just reinstalled but I noted KB4100347 was missing. I reinstalled KB4100347 and there are still 50 entries now including KB4100347 when I expected the list to increment to 51 entries.

Can the size of the displayed Quality Update list be increased if it is truncated by default to 50 entries?

:)

Steve C, Aug 30, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

The Quality list

Exactly and we can't really be stickying posts slamming on peoples components....

But a list of what is generally considered to be "high end, high quality" would not be a bad idea.

niko084, Aug 30, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    The Quality list

Having a shitlist is more work than a quality list in the world of computers *Frown Quality Update List Size :(

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Quality Update List Size

The Quality list

If someone else posted this I would catch on immediately... it's called the Quality List and then you open it up you see different parts (like memory and motherboards) and brand names, and since it's the quality list whoever is looking will think "oh these must be good brands". I don't see how it isn't self explanitory.

Thema:

Quality Update List Size

1. Quality Update List Size - Similar Threads - Quality Update List

2. Microsoft: update quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: update quality is better than ever: The past six weeks have not been pleasant for Microsoft. The company released the October 2018 Update in early October and had to pull it -- Microsoft called it pause -- to deal with data loss bugs and other issues that plagued the millions of users that installed the update...
  3. Quality updates: Intel-net 19.51.12.3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality updates: Intel-net 19.51.12.3: The driver update failed. When I checked for updates, there were none; stated that I was up-to-date. What is this quality update suppose to do? Is there a way for me to manually install the driver?...
  4. Quality Update List Size

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Quality Update List Size: View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS Office 2010 which I just reinstalled but I noted KB4100347 was missing. I reinstalled KB4100347 and there are still 50 entries...
  5. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...
  6. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: So I have recently updated from win 8.1 pro to win10 pro..... The sound quality in win 8.1pro was very nice an the bass were goo n my headphones ....but after i updated to win 10 pro the quality is bad ....pls help...
  7. Sound quality

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quality: I used to be able to change the sound quality on my computer, but after installing this version of windows, the option to change the sound quality seems to be greyed out. Is it possible to get the option to change the sound quality back again? 111777
  8. Size of Win10 Updates

Size of Win10 Updates: I upgraded my Win 7 to Win10 back in August. Circumstances forced me to use my Win XP until now. I am sure there are numerous updates and fixes that have been released since October. How can I determine how big those updates are in advance so I can schedule them (I have a...
  9. Updates Sizes

Updates Sizes: Why is when I am doing the update there is no listing of the files size, sometimes I want to do the larger updates at night vs day when I use laptop most, I used to determine by the size in windws 8.1 or is tere something I am missing. Thanks in advance. 17277
  10. Sound Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Quality: Sorry I am late in replying. I had a look through sound packages available and bought a Creative Labs 2.1 system, the improvement is quite a mark up. It was about £55. I knew about enhancements, they are built into windows control panel/sound. Realtek sound drivers are always...