Windows 10: Quality update miss every time I try

Discus and support Quality update miss every time I try in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bernadinemoore99, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Quality update miss every time I try

Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it is my PC which is having problem. If anything, that I need please help me.

:)

bernadinemoore99, Dec 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 Updates: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Hi there,

Windows updates are available, however the system does not update these nor lets me do it manually. This message shows: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes, and a list of 6 pending download updates are listed below.

I followed the steps I could find in this community from other users having similar difficulties in the past and it didn't fix it.

Please help.

Thank you,

Laura C.

ºººl'auraººº, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Steve C Win User
    Quality Update List Size

View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS Office 2010 which I just reinstalled but I noted KB4100347 was missing. I reinstalled KB4100347 and there are still 50 entries now including KB4100347 when I expected the list to increment to 51 entries.

Can the size of the displayed Quality Update list be increased if it is truncated by default to 50 entries?

Steve C, Dec 2, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Quality update miss every time I try

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Quality update miss every time I try :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Quality update miss every time I try

1. Quality update miss every time I try - Similar Threads - Quality update miss

2. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  3. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  4. quality update missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quality update missing: Trying to update my 21h1 Windows however It keeps getting error message. I tried to run sfc and dism knowing it will resolve the issue. Also, I turn off my anti virus program that might blocking it but didnt help. Please help me with this update....
  5. quality update missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quality update missing: Trying to update my 21h1 Windows however It keeps getting error message. I tried to run sfc and dism knowing it will resolve the issue. Also, I turn off my anti virus program that might blocking it but didnt help. Please help me with this update....
  6. quality update missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Every time I try to update this error is shown.

Every time I try to update this error is shown.: Please see to my problem, I had tried update assistant too but it didn't help as it was showing I have already the latest windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-update-this-error-is-shown/34714c47-b74f-41ae-972c-051b0d24e606
  8. I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.: I have trouble updating windows security because of the error code. I have Windows 10, version 20h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-got-code-2147012866-every-time-i-tried-to-update/693aea79-adb6-4af9-b2ad-cc82051e0171
  9. Missing security and quality updates

Missing security and quality updates: Hi my pc which is running windows 10 will not update quality and security up dates it says there's an error Error code is 0x8024a21e, I can't seem to get any sense from anywhere also windows trouble shooter just keeps looking for "pending restart, I have restarted the pc...
  10. Every time that I try to do update I can't finish

Every time that I try to do update I can't finish: Windows 10 home version 1709. Every time that I try to do update I can't finish beacouse I have a error. (Download error - 0x8024a206) This is the update that I can install "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64 (KB4486153)" In setting that...