Windows 10: Quality Updates Offered in Non-Chronological Order?

Discus and support Quality Updates Offered in Non-Chronological Order? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently did a clean install of W10 1909 from .iso and was immediately offered Quality Update 2020-05 1909 KB4556799 which installed OK. Four days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brian111, May 20, 2020 at 8:12 AM.

1. Brian111 Win User

Quality Updates Offered in Non-Chronological Order?

I recently did a clean install of W10 1909 from .iso and was immediately offered Quality Update 2020-05 1909 KB4556799 which installed OK. Four days later I was offered 1909 2020-01 KB2267602 which also installed OK, but I’m puzzled why I wasn’t offered the two in chronological order. If later updates are dependent on earlier ones, installing them out of order wouldn’t be advisable, and if later ones include earlier ones, installing an earlier after a later would be unnecessary. Any thoughts?

:)

2. pictures not viewable in chronological order in windows 10

Does anyone know how to get my pictures to show in chronological order. I can sort them and the appear in the thumbnail in order but when I click through them the switch around and sometimes go in order by different cameras I have. Thanks

VANCHRISTIANSEN, May 20, 2020 at 8:20 AM
  3. My photos won't stay in chronological order.

I use the windows photos: In file explorer I can organize photos as thumbnails by date, but when I double click on one, they return to chronological order. This problem is new, as I the photos use to stay in the order of the thumbnails.

4. dhw4143 Win User

How to view websites visited chronologically in Family Safety

When I try to view my child's activity in Family Safety, it just lists a bunch of websites but they're in alphabetical rather than chronological order. This is useless to me because I want to see what she's doing at specific times of the day. I don't care
    if she goes on Pinterest, but I do care if she's on Pinterest at 6 PM on a school night. Is there a way to view the activity chronologically without having to click on each website to see what day/time she was on it? It seems like the default used to be
    chronological.

TIA.

Thema:

1. Quality Updates Offered in Non-Chronological Order? - Similar Threads - Quality Updates Offered

2. My photos won't stay in chronological order.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My photos won't stay in chronological order.: I use the windows photos: In file explorer I can organize photos as thumbnails by date, but when I double click on one, they return to chronological order. This problem is new, as I the photos use to stay in the order of the thumbnails....
  3. Quality Update Expectations?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Quality Update Expectations?: Good Day. As of today, I've been using Windows 10 for 4 years.. I have some questions regarding possible updates and if I should expect these or not? Wsappx - no matter how I choose to try and disable windows store, or any of it's components, whether through group...
  4. chronological display files/pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    chronological display files/pictures: windows 10. how to change chronological order of pictures shown in file manager under pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chronological-display-filespictures/eeff8b24-67e2-43e2-95f9-865dc68c0fbb
  5. Quality updates failed....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality updates failed....: ALL QUALITY UPDATES ARE FAILED I don't know why all quality updates are failed. I just recently updated to 1903 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quality-updates-failed/e0732ec5-3662-4e8e-9db0-b4f8df5d8f45
  6. Update 1803 to 1809 not offered?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update 1803 to 1809 not offered?: I just checked and loaded the latest updates to 18-03 (build 17134.799) and Windows Update says I am up to date. Why do I not receive 1809? I am not in a hurry to go to 19-03 after reading about the problems, but I would like to get to 1809. configuration: 1 year old HP Envy...
  7. Update 1803 to 1809 not offered?

Update 1803 to 1809 not offered?: I just checked and loaded the latest updates to 18-03 (build 17134.799) and Windows Update says I am up to date. Why do I not receive 1809? I am not in a hurry to go to 19-03 after reading about the problems, but I would like to get to 1809. configuration: 1 year old HP Envy...
  8. Sound quality after updates

Sound quality after updates: The sound got worse after Windows update. It is cracking and the quality doesn’t depend on the speakers or headphones. The Sound issues occur in every browser and several different music streaming services....
  9. The difference between'feature updates' and 'quality updates'

The difference between'feature updates' and 'quality updates': Microsoft provides two types of updates for Windows 10: "feature updates" and "quality updates." This guide explains the differences between the two. 121804
  10. Windows Update not offering 10158

Windows Update not offering 10158: I installed 10130 yesterday using the ISO and ran Windows Update. It installed a few small updates and now says "up to date" even though I set it to the Fast Ring. Is there a way to force the update to 10158? Edit: Is this a safe site for ISO files? Download Windows 10...