Windows 10: Quality Wings Boeing 787-8 and 9 for FSX will not load with Windows 10

Discus and support Quality Wings Boeing 787-8 and 9 for FSX will not load with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Quality Wings B787-8 and -9 for my FSX. I am running windows 10, everytime I started the program and select the B787 aircraft, the program shuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natman1960, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Quality Wings Boeing 787-8 and 9 for FSX will not load with Windows 10

I have Quality Wings B787-8 and -9 for my FSX. I am running windows 10, everytime I started the program and select the B787 aircraft, the program shuts down and closes itself. Any suggestions? Thank you

:)

Natman1960, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 23, 2020
  3. WINDOWS 10 FSX

WINDOWS 10 FSX Does not accept loaded airplanes-any suggested assistance sites or downloaded tutorials available

JosephGiacofci, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

Quality Wings Boeing 787-8 and 9 for FSX will not load with Windows 10

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Quality Wings Boeing 787-8 and 9 for FSX will not load with Windows 10

1. Quality Wings Boeing 787-8 and 9 for FSX will not load with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Quality Wings Boeing

2. Windows update 8/9/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update 8/9/19: I had the Windows update yesterday.It said it would take a while and it did..over an hour. When my laptop restarted everything was gone. It was like I had a new laptop Googled how to revert back to the previous version..thankfully it worked Any idea how to do this update...
  3. Where is the July 9/10 Quality Update for Windows 10?

Where is the July 9/10 Quality Update for Windows 10?: Windows Update is finding this update. Is it just late? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-july-910-quality-update-for-windows/9aa8848f-fb74-4bbe-982f-59fa2899435d
  4. WINDOWS 10 FSX

WINDOWS 10 FSX: WINDOWS 10 FSX Does not accept loaded airplanes-any suggested assistance sites or downloaded tutorials available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fsx/f198ac53-8e30-464f-b556-a57d292d0225
  5. wings over vietnam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wings over vietnam: wings over Vietnam slow frame rate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wings-over-vietnam/0972f1cc-cccd-4be4-81f2-49bc3f56d572
  6. Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer: I am attempting to load FSX onto a new windows 10 computer from the original DVD. The load begins then stops during the act of "removing applications (29%). It will not move past that point. I ask this question yesterday and was told to try using "compatibility mode". The...
  7. Problem with loading FSX

Problem with loading FSX: Just got my brand new Alienware X51 and I'm having trouble loading FSX. I keep getting hung up at the point where it's "removing Apps". It will not progress beyond that point. Got any recommendations on loading on this machine? MYBeachBum...
  8. No updates since 9/8

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates since 9/8: Hi all... I'm perplexed. My Win 10 system shows the last update that was applied to it was on 9/8. It is now 9/21 and I find it had to believe that MS has not released any updates since 9/8. If I "check for updates" I am told that my system is up to date. Does anyone know...
  9. Windows 9 Will Be Free for Windows 8 Users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Will Be Free for Windows 8 Users: Microsoft Indonesia confirms a free license for Windows 9 Windows 9 preview is almost here, as Microsoft will unveil the first public build of the upcoming operating system in just a few days, but we have already heard quite a lot of details about this product thanks to...
  10. Anticipation of 9 compared to 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Anticipation of 9 compared to 8: Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the chill out section, if wrong place please move For those that were around before 8 was released (getting ready for the beta of it) what was the feeling towards it compared to now getting ready for 9 to come out Unfortunately I...