Windows 10: Quantum Break problem loading on PC

Discus and support Quantum Break problem loading on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Quantum Break refusing to load - opening GUI just drops from the screen.. - using build 14328 with 16.4.2 AMD drivers 48456 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BugMeister, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Quantum Break problem loading on PC

Quantum Break refusing to load - opening GUI just drops from the screen..

- using build 14328 with 16.4.2 AMD drivers

:)

BugMeister, Apr 25, 2016

2. Is there plans for a physical PC release of Quantum Break in the US?

<Original title: Quantum Break PC>

Is there plans for a physical PC release of Quantum Break in the US?

Kyle Smith N7, Apr 25, 2016
  3. How can I back up window 10 apps like Quantum Break ?

I bought Quantum Break in Window Store. I recently reset my PC in recovery and my Quantum Break(window app) was gone even if I chose "Keep my file". I just want to know how to back up window apps properly to ensure my game Quantum Break won't be removed
    for the next time I reset my computer.

ณัฐพล ต่อวงษ์, Apr 25, 2016
  4. Quantum Break problem loading on PC

Seems to be a pretty common problem from what I can see. There's a patch coming, supposedly this week. Hopefully that will fix your issue.

I see a few people that have fixed the issue somehow, but they certainly aren't the majority.

blackroseMD1, Apr 25, 2016
  5. Patch 1.7.0.0 came out last night. 27 GB patch. Seems to improve performance quite a bit. It may fix your launch crash as well.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Quantum Break problem loading on PC

1. Quantum Break problem loading on PC - Similar Threads - Quantum Break problem

2. Quantum Break Windows 10 unavailable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Quantum Break Windows 10 unavailable: HI, I own Quantum Break on XBOX, but for some reason it isn't available as download in Microsoft Store for Windows 10. In store it shows that I need to buy it again....
  3. Gears of War: Ultimate, Quantum Break! Unplayable on PC!

Gears of War: Ultimate, Quantum Break! Unplayable on PC!: My rig: Windows 10 Prof, 1903 32 GIGS of RAM 2070 SUPER installed on SSD The games are unplayable! I have bought both games and after some microsoft updates these games are not playable anymore. It is a known problem. You find alot of people having these problems. ON...
  4. Quantum Break for Windows 10 episodes won't stream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break for Windows 10 episodes won't stream: Why won't the episodes for Quantum Break stream? I have a 20 MBPS internet connection. I bought the game on the Windows Store. I was extremely disappointed when it skipped the first episode on me and trying to watch it in the menu and failing is completely ruining any...
  5. Quantum Break Episodes for PC - Won't Stream - No Download Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break Episodes for PC - Won't Stream - No Download Pack: I have recently purchased this game for Windows 10, and none of the episodes are available as a download pack - for PC Windows 10. I see there is a download available for XBox1 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/quantum-break-episode-pack/btfx9x917fr3 Is there a way to get...
  6. Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.: Posting a new thread per Agents request. I started a new game on 3.2.19 and when I got to the first Episode "We are unable to connect to the streaming server". So I go looking around the web, apparently the servers have been down over a month. There's threads on here about...
  7. Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.: Posting a new thread per Agents request. I started a new game yesterday and when I got to the first Episode "We are unable to connect to the streaming server". So I go looking around, apparently the servers have been down over a month. There's threads on here about Xbox...
  8. Quantum Break stuck

Quantum Break stuck: I tried to download Quantum Break but the game got stuck during the loading. I see that the disk usage is 0%. I don’t know what I really can do with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quantum-break-stuck/4a35a470-941d-4ec6-b4bf-5b4569fc7464"
  9. Quantum Break stuck loading at act 2 part 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break stuck loading at act 2 part 4: Quantum Break stuck loading at act 2 part 4 and disk usage keeps 0%, I Googled but no solution, plz help, really appreciate! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quantum-break-stuck-loading-at-act-2-part-4/7e097af7-2d2d-43fe-aeeb-8d9681419f1c
  10. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...