Windows 10: Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.

Discus and support Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Posting a new thread per Agents request. I started a new game on 3.2.19 and when I got to the first Episode "We are unable to connect to the streaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sqrly, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Sqrly Win User

Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.

Posting a new thread per Agents request.

I started a new game on 3.2.19 and when I got to the first Episode "We are unable to connect to the streaming server".

So I go looking around the web, apparently the servers have been down over a month. There's threads on here about Xbox and PC and on the steam forums.

After reading about the Xbox issues I find out that the "Entire Game" can be downloaded on the Xbox so you don't have to stream.

This is really stupid. You can download the extra 75GB of data on a console with very limited storage space but not on the PC where storage space can be expanded ad infinitum.

I've played through the entire game before with no issues. I even tried reinstalling it Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version. :(

Don't suggest I search for help elsewhere because I have, and it all leads to right here. I don't really want to ask "the public" but I have been unable to find an another option or an "official" support channel.

If you know a way to directly request support or a refund from the windows store, share that info please.

Please do not respond to my post unless you read all of it, fully comprehend what I have written, and have information that is helpful to this one specific issue. Useless replies to earn you "more answers" will be marked as not helpful.

Windows 10 Pro v1803 Build 17134.556 on a 200 Mbps ISP.

(Windows is not updated beyond that because Microsoft hasn't pushed a new version to my PC. Automatic updates are enabled and I am not going to force 1809 when Microsoft has a block in place for my hardware so don't suggest it).

:)

Sqrly, Mar 3, 2019

2. Quantum break for PC - crash/freeze on Act 4 - swimming pool 2010

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Quantum break game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • How exactly are you accessing the game?

I suggest you to refer to the below link about the Quantum break game, check if your system meets the requirements.

Quantum Break

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Is there plans for a physical PC release of Quantum Break in the US?

<Original title: Quantum Break PC>

Is there plans for a physical PC release of Quantum Break in the US?

Kyle Smith N7, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Can't find Quantum Break on the Windows Store anymore?

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Is the issue is specific to Quantum Break game?

I would suggest you to refer the section Feature to know whether your pc meet the minimum
    system specification. And try to download the game.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/quantum-break/9nblggh6h0rv#app-details

If the issue is specific to Quantum Break I would suggest you to contact game developer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version. - Similar Threads - Quantum Break Streaming

2. Home network usage causes pc's streaming sounds to break

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home network usage causes pc's streaming sounds to break: This has been ongoing when I was on Windows 10 and now it keeps happening under Windows 11 : If anybody uses Wifi and I'm watching anything streaming on the PC Youtube, NetFlix, ... the sound breaks and I can hear 1 word out of 3 and sometimes 1 word out of 10. I have no clue...
  3. audio stream breaking up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio stream breaking up: hen listening to any type of audio streaming audio or video, saved replayed voice or music, on Bluetooth, the audio stream is broken; it sounds like an old fashioned VOIP bad connection. Switching to the built in speaker yields normal sound, volume changes have...
  4. Quantum Break Windows 10 unavailable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Quantum Break Windows 10 unavailable: HI, I own Quantum Break on XBOX, but for some reason it isn't available as download in Microsoft Store for Windows 10. In store it shows that I need to buy it again....
  5. Gears of War: Ultimate, Quantum Break! Unplayable on PC!

Gears of War: Ultimate, Quantum Break! Unplayable on PC!: My rig: Windows 10 Prof, 1903 32 GIGS of RAM 2070 SUPER installed on SSD The games are unplayable! I have bought both games and after some microsoft updates these games are not playable anymore. It is a known problem. You find alot of people having these problems. ON...
  6. Quantum Break for Windows 10 episodes won't stream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break for Windows 10 episodes won't stream: Why won't the episodes for Quantum Break stream? I have a 20 MBPS internet connection. I bought the game on the Windows Store. I was extremely disappointed when it skipped the first episode on me and trying to watch it in the menu and failing is completely ruining any...
  7. Quantum Break Episodes for PC - Won't Stream - No Download Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break Episodes for PC - Won't Stream - No Download Pack: I have recently purchased this game for Windows 10, and none of the episodes are available as a download pack - for PC Windows 10. I see there is a download available for XBox1 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/quantum-break-episode-pack/btfx9x917fr3 Is there a way to get...
  8. Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break Streaming Server Down. PC Version.: Posting a new thread per Agents request. I started a new game yesterday and when I got to the first Episode "We are unable to connect to the streaming server". So I go looking around, apparently the servers have been down over a month. There's threads on here about Xbox...
  9. Quantum Break stuck

Quantum Break stuck: I tried to download Quantum Break but the game got stuck during the loading. I see that the disk usage is 0%. I don’t know what I really can do with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quantum-break-stuck/4a35a470-941d-4ec6-b4bf-5b4569fc7464"
  10. Quantum Break problem loading on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quantum Break problem loading on PC: Quantum Break refusing to load - opening GUI just drops from the screen.. - using build 14328 with 16.4.2 AMD drivers 48456

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quantum break unable to stream pc

2. Quantum Break Cannot connect to stream server

3. quantum break streaming issues

4. quantum break unable to stream,
  5. quontum break unable stream,
  6. we are unable to connect to streaming service quantum break,
  7. quantum break streaming fehler,
  8. quantum break servers are down??,
  9. unqble to connect to streaming service quantum break,
  10. unable to stream quantum break for pc,
  11. quantum break streaming issue,