Windows 10: Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others

Discus and support Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there, I have just upgraded my windows 10 and windows defender told me about various threats. I've read in the internet that these are important... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GiacomoChecconi, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others

Hello there, I have just upgraded my windows 10 and windows defender told me about various threats. I've read in the internet that these are important files for keep windows work properly but I don't now what to do.

Here some screenshot about what defender quarantined.

What should I do? Should I remove them or allow them?

Thank you for your help!

Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others bbfe02ef-6880-4408-837a-feda77ace865?upload=true.png Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others c7adecd0-9f1c-4718-993c-549f347b046b?upload=true.png Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others bd4aa0d8-6c55-4c57-970d-db3ca39e67d6?upload=true.png

:)

GiacomoChecconi, Mar 4, 2021

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 4, 2021
  3. DLL Error

The startupcheck library error is fixed now.Thanks for that.

But actually two pop ups and also notepad was opening when I opened my laptop.

The pop ups are

1.startup check library error---> this is fixed now

2.same problem as above for winscomrssrv.dll

can I do same steps for this issue as I did for startupchecklibrary

3. for the error with notepad popup .A notepad file is automatically opened with following content

"

[.ShellClassInfo]

LocalisedResourceName=@Systemroot%\system32\shell32.dll

"

Akshay_999, Mar 4, 2021
  4. b1rd Win User

Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others [​IMG]

b1rd, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others

1. Quarantined winscomrssrv.dll/StartupCheckLibrary.dll and others - Similar Threads - Quarantined winscomrssrv dll

2. msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll: i have them installed but its still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcrunttime140dll/8463dd25-d768-4997-bef5-e917e51625de
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Still missing VCRUNTIME140.dll, MSVCP140.dll and other dll.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still missing VCRUNTIME140.dll, MSVCP140.dll and other dll.: When trying to open certain executables, I get prompted for missing dll. -I ran the system file checker with an elevated command prompt and restarted my computer. -I installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables and restarted. The dlls are still missing, what else can I...
  5. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  6. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  7. D3DCompiler_43.dll on other computer

D3DCompiler_43.dll on other computer: D3DCompiler_43.dll problem with a game on my other computer tried installing the directx but doesn't help tried solutions but doesn't help why is it so complicated...
  8. VCRuntime140.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCRuntime140.dll: This really triggers me. I can't use most of the programs because i start it or do something and it just says: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRuntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Then another message saying The code...
  9. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  10. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383