Windows 10: QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server'

Discus and support QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Quick assist is visible in startup. I have run the CDM scf etc no mention of a problem on Quick Assist in the log Done the regedit the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stewpot47SL, Jan 14, 2019.

1. QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server'

My Quick assist is visible in startup. I have run the CDM scf etc no mention of a problem on Quick Assist in the log

Done the regedit the settings were already set to 0

Does anyone have any solutions / Ideas?

Thanks

:)

Stewpot47SL, Jan 14, 2019
  2. rizzani Win User

A referral was return from the server error, when trying to open some previous application or install

I recently upgrade from win 8 to win 10 however
    since that day I been unable to open some previous application or install
    any because from an error which isa referral was return from the server
    please can someone help with this problem

OP - A referral was return from the server

rizzani, Jan 14, 2019
  3. touchmousepointerui.exe is giving me " a referral was returned from the server" Need help...on Win 10

The last three days I get the message on startup that says:

"C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMousePointerUI.exe

A referral was returned from the server"

I googled this but every forum said to go to gpedit.msc or to the Group Policy Editor. I tried to follow all of these but I get a message that there gpedit was not found and I cannot get to the Group Policy Editor.

I am on Windows 10.

Can anyone lead me to a step by step (for dummies -ME) on how to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks for any help with this/

MichaelSheeler, Jan 14, 2019
  4. QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server'

magnify.exe A referral was returned from the server

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

As a work update the Display adaptor driver from Device Manager manually and check, if this helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display adaptor”.

• Right click on the Display adaptor drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.
    Let's try to perform a clean boot and check, if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: applies to Windows 10.

Disclaimer: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server'

1. QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server' - Similar Threads - QUCK ASSIST starting

2. BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024: VTGEZJ 15.000$ + 10% de réduction - Referral code BingXBingX code parrainage. VTGEZJ. BingX, anciennement connu sous le nom de Bingbon, est un trading social crypto exchange à partir de 2018 qui vous permet de ...BingX Referral Code 2024: Use "VTGEZJ" to get $5000 ...The...
  3. BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024: VTGEZJ 15.000$ + 10% de réduction - Referral code BingXBingX code parrainage. VTGEZJ. BingX, anciennement connu sous le nom de Bingbon, est un trading social crypto exchange à partir de 2018 qui vous permet de ...BingX Referral Code 2024: Use "VTGEZJ" to get $5000 ...The...
  4. fix error code from refferal returned from server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix error code from refferal returned from server: uninstall explora .exe,application error and uninstall avas sandbox.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-code-from-refferal-returned-from-server/d296e320-f185-45c8-8482-b478f67694c8
  5. fix error code from refferal returned from server

fix error code from refferal returned from server: uninstall explora .exe,application error and uninstall avas sandbox.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-code-from-refferal-returned-from-server/d296e320-f185-45c8-8482-b478f67694c8
  6. fix error code from refferal returned from server

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Quick Assist on Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist on Server 2022: Hello,We are using Server 2022 for IT VDI. All is perfect, however there is no Quick Assist. I searched all over the place and can't find any article stating that it is not supported on Server 2022. Most of other articles say to go to Settings - Apps & Features - Optional...
  8. Quick Assist on Server 2022

Quick Assist on Server 2022: Hello,We are using Server 2022 for IT VDI. All is perfect, however there is no Quick Assist. I searched all over the place and can't find any article stating that it is not supported on Server 2022. Most of other articles say to go to Settings - Apps & Features - Optional...
  9. ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server

in Windows 10 News
    ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server: [ATTACH]If you cannot install software and receive an error message every time you do […] This article ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Referral From Server Message Appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Referral From Server Message Appearing: I have a Windows 10. Every time I turn on my computer, I get a pop-up windows that says, "a referral was returned from the server". Above that message is a program files, exe link, to my hard drive. I click the "ok" button, and continue on with what I am doing. What is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quickassist.exe win 10 en hänvisning returnerades från servern

2. a referral was returned from the server quickassist

3. QUICK ASSIST A REFERRAL WAS RETURNED FROM THE SERVER

4. quick assist the referral was retun to the server,
  5. windows 10 quick assist a referral was returned from the server,
  6. quickassist a referral was returned from the server,
  7. magnify.exe a referral,
  8. quik assist a referral was reurned by the server,
  9. quick assist a refferal has,
  10. quick assist a referral was returned