Windows 10: QUEENCREEK problem

Discus and support QUEENCREEK problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's been a few days that 360 Total Security has been reporting this message: The following program is attempting to inject code to another process.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuigiMe, Mar 31, 2021.

1. LuigiMe Win User

QUEENCREEK problem

It's been a few days that 360 Total Security has been reporting this message:

The following program is attempting to inject code to another process. Block it immediately if unrecognized.

Program: C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\x64\installer.bat

Sources: C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe

Target: C:\WINDOWS\System32\reg.exe

and I'm not really sure what to do, I can't find any information about QUEENCREEK. Can I erase the folder? Do you have any suggestions on what to do?

:)

LuigiMe, Mar 31, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Adrian_83 Win User
    The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

Hi,

In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek".

The errors are as follows:

Event ID 7000:

The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the following error:

The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Event ID 7009:

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the User Energy Server Service queencreek service to connect.

I tried to start the service manually and get essentially the same error; that the service could not start in a timely fashion.

What is this service and why does it try to run so often throughout the day?

Thanks

Adrian_83, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

QUEENCREEK problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

QUEENCREEK problem

1. QUEENCREEK problem - Similar Threads - QUEENCREEK problem

2. boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot problem: i have hp pavilion all in one desktop and since i reset it have start up problems. Flashes error than boots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem/e2d9e3e7-2db6-4b5f-896b-3b195c2003a6
  3. boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot problem: i have hp pavilion all in one desktop and since i reset it have start up problems. Flashes error than boots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem/e2d9e3e7-2db6-4b5f-896b-3b195c2003a6
  4. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  5. why queencreek service initiating full or high disk usage as 100 % even on the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why queencreek service initiating full or high disk usage as 100 % even on the latest...: when using the device later a few hours ,why queencreek service initiating full or high disk usage as 100 % even on the latest window update feb-28-2023 ? can you fix it on the next windows 10 update ?...
  6. why queencreek service initiating full or high disk usage as 100 % even on the latest...

why queencreek service initiating full or high disk usage as 100 % even on the latest...: when using the device later a few hours ,why queencreek service initiating full or high disk usage as 100 % even on the latest window update feb-28-2023 ? can you fix it on the next windows 10 update ?...
  7. why queencreek service initiating full or high disk usage as 100 % even on the latest...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to discuss what Energy Server Service queencreek process is and if you can uninstall it or not. This process is usually associated with the Intel Driver Update utility. However, there can be variants of this process running in the background...
  9. The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.: What is this WARNING message that appears in Event Viewer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-energy-server-service-queencreek-service/ad99b9d3-173a-4b0e-abf3-1ab8ae652dc3
  10. The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer: Hi, In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek". The errors are as follows: Event ID 7000: The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Energy Server service queencreek