Queries

Discus and support Queries in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version. 1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite? 2.Also can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bagavan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. bagavan Win User

Queries

I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version.
    1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite?
    2.Also can I update to the official 10 after it is released from the preview?

:)

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  2. KOUSHIKS Win User

query

hi,

i have a nokia lumia 520 phone and currently i have 4GB SD card. i have also upgraded to windows 8.1OS.but i have a thought of buying 32GB class 10 SD card for my phone.as i see the RAM capacity of my phone as 512, do i face a performance issue when
    i use 32 GB class 10 SD card on my phone?

please do reply with opinions and help me in deciding the purchase

KOUSHIKS, Jul 2, 2015
  3. AnuragGoswami_996 Win User
    query

I want to turn on double click sound when trying to open any thing

How to do it?

AnuragGoswami_996, Jul 2, 2015
  4. venla Win User

Queries

i dont know others but for me 10162 updated from win 8.1 asked activation

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  5. bagavan Win User
    Did u perform an upgrade install or a clean install?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  6. venla Win User
    upgrade install from iso

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  7. bagavan Win User
    Do u have the watermark?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  8. venla Win User

Queries

yes and said windows not activated connect internet

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  9. bagavan Win User
    How do u activate then?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  10. venla Win User
    rolled back to 10130 and all fine

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  11. bagavan Win User
    Did u try to activate using windows 8 Key?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  12. venla Win User
    yes said activation error try later

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  13. venla Win User

Queries

and heard they havent fix sound card issue since 10159

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jul 2, 2015
  15. bagavan Win User
    Even though I had an activated copy, It became deactivated, Don't know why

bagavan, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

Queries

1. Queries - Similar Threads - Queries

2. Query about Window defender update installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query about Window defender update installation: Hi sir I am experiencing some problems with my check for updates and window defender update installation. I coud'nt update virus definition in Window defender and when I try ti search for update, it come back with "window coud'nt check for update" error found....
  3. query on messaging app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    query on messaging app: my messaging app cant receive messages from my cellular network like it used to do, what maybe the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/query-on-messaging-app/66f13ae3-3877-490f-af1a-5e1db80b8a9e
  4. password protection login query take me from the start-up screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    password protection login query take me from the start-up screen: Windows 10 home version 1803......to take me from the start-up screen (lock screen) to put my password in before this update all I had to do was hit any key.....now only by left clicking my touchpad does it enable me to login......any way of resetting to the way it was...
  5. password protection login query

in Windows 10 Support
    password protection login query: Windows 10 home version 1803......to take me from the start-up screen (lock screen) to put my password in before this update all I had to do was hit any key.....now only by left clicking my touchpad does it enable me to login......any way of resetting to the way it was...
  6. Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP query on empty trash folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP query on empty trash folder: Hi folks I have 3 different machines currently with outlook 2016 -- mail is set up as IMAP Send / receive from any machine is visible on all the other ones (that's correct) and on mobile phone. However if I delete emails they get moved (correctly) to the trash folder....
  7. Privacy - background apps query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy - background apps query: I wanted to turn off Edge, so went to settings / privacy - and clicked on running background apps. My other pc's show a fairly comprehensive list, but this Windows 10. 32 bit laptop shows just one entry for Skype. Any thoughts how I can restore the anticipated list. Thanks...
  8. Privacy - howto background apps query

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy - howto background apps query: I wanted to turn off Edge, so went to settings / privacy - and clicked on running background apps. My other pc's show a fairly comprehensive list, but this Windows 10. 32 bit laptop shows just one entry for Skype. Any thoughts how I can restore the anticipated list. Thanks...
  9. Integrated vs Dedicated GPU Query

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Integrated vs Dedicated GPU Query: Hi, I recently started playing a bit of online poker (Governor of poker 3) via firefox quantum browser and I notice it makes my laptop fan whir up a lot which I thought was strange as I have a fairly high spec machine and the game seems fairly basic. I have an i7 quad core...
  10. MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file: Hi, I have a large Word file (around 7 MB, 2000 pages) which I update everyday for work. I have used this file and updated it in Word without issues for many years until now. Since the last 2 weeks Word keeps going 'not responding' for a long time when I try to do anything...