Windows 10: Queries

Discus and support Queries in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version. 1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite? 2.Also can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bagavan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. bagavan Win User

Queries

I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version.
    1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite?
    2.Also can I update to the official 10 after it is released from the preview?

:)

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  2. KOUSHIKS Win User

query

hi,

i have a nokia lumia 520 phone and currently i have 4GB SD card. i have also upgraded to windows 8.1OS.but i have a thought of buying 32GB class 10 SD card for my phone.as i see the RAM capacity of my phone as 512, do i face a performance issue when
    i use 32 GB class 10 SD card on my phone?

please do reply with opinions and help me in deciding the purchase

KOUSHIKS, Jul 2, 2015
  3. query

I want to turn on double click sound when trying to open any thing

How to do it?

AnuragGoswami_996, Jul 2, 2015
  4. venla Win User

Queries

i dont know others but for me 10162 updated from win 8.1 asked activation

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  5. bagavan Win User
    Did u perform an upgrade install or a clean install?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  6. venla Win User
    upgrade install from iso

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  7. bagavan Win User
    Do u have the watermark?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  8. venla Win User

Queries

yes and said windows not activated connect internet

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  9. bagavan Win User
    How do u activate then?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  10. venla Win User
    rolled back to 10130 and all fine

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  11. bagavan Win User
    Did u try to activate using windows 8 Key?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  12. venla Win User
    yes said activation error try later

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  13. venla Win User

Queries

and heard they havent fix sound card issue since 10159

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jul 2, 2015
  15. bagavan Win User
    Even though I had an activated copy, It became deactivated, Don't know why

bagavan, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

Queries

1. Queries - Similar Threads - Queries

2. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  3. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  4. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  5. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  6. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Sysmon DNS Query Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon> But type: 1 is not displayed for logs when I try to generate Type A DNS...
  8. Sysmon DNS Query Support

Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon> But type: 1 is not displayed for logs when I try to generate Type A DNS...
  9. Sysmon DNS Query Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon>But I am only able to see logs with QueryResults: type: 5 and not any other...
  10. Sysmon DNS Query Support

Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon>But I am only able to see logs with QueryResults: type: 5 and not any other...