Windows 10: Queries

Discus and support Queries in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version. 1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite? 2.Also can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bagavan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. bagavan Win User

Queries

I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version.
    1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite?
    2.Also can I update to the official 10 after it is released from the preview?

:)

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  2. KOUSHIKS Win User

query

hi,

i have a nokia lumia 520 phone and currently i have 4GB SD card. i have also upgraded to windows 8.1OS.but i have a thought of buying 32GB class 10 SD card for my phone.as i see the RAM capacity of my phone as 512, do i face a performance issue when
    i use 32 GB class 10 SD card on my phone?

please do reply with opinions and help me in deciding the purchase

KOUSHIKS, Jul 2, 2015
  3. AnuragGoswami_996 Win User
    query

I want to turn on double click sound when trying to open any thing

How to do it?

AnuragGoswami_996, Jul 2, 2015
  4. venla Win User

Queries

i dont know others but for me 10162 updated from win 8.1 asked activation

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  5. bagavan Win User
    Did u perform an upgrade install or a clean install?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  6. venla Win User
    upgrade install from iso

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  7. bagavan Win User
    Do u have the watermark?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  8. venla Win User

Queries

yes and said windows not activated connect internet

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  9. bagavan Win User
    How do u activate then?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  10. venla Win User
    rolled back to 10130 and all fine

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  11. bagavan Win User
    Did u try to activate using windows 8 Key?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  12. venla Win User
    yes said activation error try later

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  13. venla Win User

Queries

and heard they havent fix sound card issue since 10159

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jul 2, 2015
  15. bagavan Win User
    Even though I had an activated copy, It became deactivated, Don't know why

bagavan, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

Queries

1. Queries - Similar Threads - Queries

2. Query related to Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to Firewall: Is windows firewall sufficient enough to protect my computer? Should I go for ZoneAlarm free firewall? (I don't have any hardware based firewall and I am using Avast free antivirus software)...
  3. Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar: I tried using Edge and as I liked it I right clicked the app listing and the pinned it to the taskbar. What I want to know is how to put that Edge listing back with the other apps because if I unpin it from the taskbar how does one reattach Edge to the listings. 119565
  4. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  5. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  6. 1809 Update Queries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 Update Queries: For those who updated please advise: Does the Classic Shell v4.3.1 still work as some have suggested? If not what version of Open Shell is most suitable? Does the update create another recovery partition? Can anyone running MS Money confirm it still works in this update?...
  7. Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10

Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10: I have a lot of problem with my pc. It doesn't work correctly. So I have some question asked below: 1. I want to recover some of my particular apps and files. So, actually how can I do that while resetting my pc? 2.If I reset my pc,will my licensed windows 10 version will be...
  8. Some queries about Windows resetting and resetting related question.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some queries about Windows resetting and resetting related question.: I have a lot of problem with my pc. It doesn't work correctly. So I have some question asked below: 1. I want to recover some of my particular apps and files. So, actually how can I do that while resetting my pc? 2.If I reset my pc,will my licensed windows 10 version will...
  9. query

query: sir I am using window 10 pro and I daily seen a notification of window update. Please let me know how would I disable it permanently.I use internet on this windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/query/8be5d6b5-70dd-4aac-9373-9cc10896381f
  10. Windows media player 12 query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media player 12 query: I am using WMP 12 and I am having a few issues with it. My first issue is that I recently asked it to apply media information changes. I now realise that this was not a good idea as it seems to want to change everything that I have added myself over the years. Is there any...