Windows 10: Queries

Discus and support Queries in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version. 1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite? 2.Also can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bagavan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. bagavan Win User

Queries

I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version.
    1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite?
    2.Also can I update to the official 10 after it is released from the preview?

:)

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  2. KOUSHIKS Win User

query

hi,

i have a nokia lumia 520 phone and currently i have 4GB SD card. i have also upgraded to windows 8.1OS.but i have a thought of buying 32GB class 10 SD card for my phone.as i see the RAM capacity of my phone as 512, do i face a performance issue when
    i use 32 GB class 10 SD card on my phone?

please do reply with opinions and help me in deciding the purchase

KOUSHIKS, Jul 2, 2015
  3. query

I want to turn on double click sound when trying to open any thing

How to do it?

AnuragGoswami_996, Jul 2, 2015
  4. venla Win User

Queries

i dont know others but for me 10162 updated from win 8.1 asked activation

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  5. bagavan Win User
    Did u perform an upgrade install or a clean install?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  6. venla Win User
    upgrade install from iso

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  7. bagavan Win User
    Do u have the watermark?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  8. venla Win User

Queries

yes and said windows not activated connect internet

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  9. bagavan Win User
    How do u activate then?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  10. venla Win User
    rolled back to 10130 and all fine

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  11. bagavan Win User
    Did u try to activate using windows 8 Key?

bagavan, Jul 2, 2015
  12. venla Win User
    yes said activation error try later

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  13. venla Win User

Queries

and heard they havent fix sound card issue since 10159

venla, Jul 2, 2015
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jul 2, 2015
  15. bagavan Win User
    Even though I had an activated copy, It became deactivated, Don't know why

bagavan, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

Queries

1. Queries - Similar Threads - Queries

2. Network Policy Server IP Filters queries

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Policy Server IP Filters queries: Hi All, I recently prepare for the windows server 2016 exam 70-740. I come across a NPS IP filters question which I do not understand very well. Original Question as below: You have an IP Filters Network Policy Server (NPS) template that is used by an NPS policy. The...
  3. OEM Key Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM Key Query: Hi, I have wiped and installed windows 10 Pro on machines previously running Windows 8 Pro, and windows has activated. Is this a fluke or do windows 8 OEM keys work with windows 10? We missed the upgrade period so i assumed they would not work. Many thanks Lewis...
  4. Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607: Hi, We have a version of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016, build number 1607 can we know if this is a supported version, would also like to know going forward would this build will get security updates if any? thanks, Abhi...
  5. Internet Properties Query

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Properties Query: Under Internet Properties (in Control Panel) / Privacy there is a setting for "never allow websites to request physical location". This is greyed out and remains so even if I set all options to defaults. Is this a correct mode of operation or doe something need fixing?...
  6. Cortana will not respond to queries

in Cortana
    Cortana will not respond to queries: Cortana pops up when I say "Hey Cortana" but when I speak to it more, it prompty shuts down, refusing to complete any queries. Things I have tried: 1. Turning Cortana speech on and off again 2. Configuring speech multiple times 3. Making sure that display and speech...
  7. Query about Virtual Here

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query about Virtual Here: I wonder what Virtual Here is and do I need it on my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-about-virtual-here/f4ad489e-31e0-4726-a0e9-f07f55c2570a"
  8. Table query failing with code 0xC0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Table query failing with code 0xC0000005: Only fails with this one particular table. Getting the following report: Feedback Type: Frown (Error) Error Message: Container exited unexpectedly with code 0xC0000005. Used features: Odbc.DataSource/W3ODBCCI.DLL/10.31.0040 000/Pervasive.SQL/10.31.0040 000. Stack Trace:...
  9. How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English?: Hello How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English? My PC language setting is French Canadian. I don't want to change everything. All I need is to get result from a command line query be displayed in English. powercfg /query 2>&1>...
  10. Windows 10 user licence query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 user licence query: I currently have a self built computer which I've had for some years now. I'm experiencing difficulty at present with constantly being asked to activate windows, which puzzles me because as long as I can remember the version has always been activated! my question/query is...