Windows 10: Query about removing data

Discus and support Query about removing data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a surface pro 3 and i also have a few other cheaper tablets such as a linx 10 inch tablet etc. I am wondering if anyone knows of any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mk6dan, Sep 14, 2015.

1. mk6dan Win User

Query about removing data

Hi all,

I have a surface pro 3 and i also have a few other cheaper tablets such as a linx 10 inch tablet etc.
    I am wondering if anyone knows of any software other than airwatch where you can install it and it would remove any data you had on it.
    I work within a company where the devices are going to be given to people who are temp staff and in the unfortunate event of it going missing id rather it not have any corporate data on it.

If anyone could help that would be appreciated.

Apologies if this is in the wrong area this is my first post.

Thanks
    Dan

:)

mk6dan, Sep 14, 2015

2. Query about Data drive

It is an acer pc the model is TC105 thanks for trying to help!

BenGreenhough, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Query about Data drive

Hi Ben,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Is it a HP Model?

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Sep 14, 2015
Thema:

Query about removing data

1. Query about removing data - Similar Threads - Query removing data

2. Queries about a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Queries about a problem: Hello! Unfortunately, my issue hasn’t been solved after I tried the provided solution. What should I do? It still shows the same and I’m attaching the screenshots again of both the steps and the current condition of my windows security for your reference. Hope to hear from...
  3. Queries about a problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Queries about a problem: Hello! Unfortunately, my issue hasn’t been solved after I tried the provided solution. What should I do? It still shows the same and I’m attaching the screenshots again of both the steps and the current condition of my windows security for your reference. Hope to hear from...
  4. Queries about a problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Queries about a problem: I have a security concern. I tried to use Torrent a few days ago and from there all my devices got attacked by ransomware. Unfortunately, my laptop, phone and all my devices that contained the same email addresses were attacked. After that incident, my windows defender...
  5. Query about update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query about update: Today I updated my windows version from 21H2 to 22H2, all are okay but I have one question. See the screenshot below. Windows.old is a folder which may be contain my previous windows files, now if I delete the folder, will any problem occurr???...
  6. Query about update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query about update: Today I updated my windows version from 21H2 to 22H2, all are okay but I have one question. See the screenshot below. Windows.old is a folder which may be contain my previous windows files, now if I delete the folder, will any problem occurr???...
  7. About query

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    About query: Hi, How can I query all PC games which are sold on Microsoft store non-free games ?I think there may be a paged list about the information, but I don't know how to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-query/3db6ef3c-12c8-42dd-ae93-dd14d90a6297
  8. About query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About query: Hi, How can I query all PC games which are sold on Microsoft store non-free games ?I think there may be a paged list about the information, but I don't know how to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-query/3db6ef3c-12c8-42dd-ae93-dd14d90a6297
  9. About query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Query about BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query about BSOD: My PC shows BSOD mostly while playing videos...sometimes while browsing or when the PC is in standby mode...what could be the problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-about-bsod/a9bdf094-9c38-4c1a-9393-404d153d3761