Windows 10: Query about Window defender update installation

Discus and support Query about Window defender update installation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi sir I am experiencing some problems with my check for updates and window defender update installation. I coud'nt update virus definition... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by john_098, Aug 1, 2018.

1. john_098 Win User

Query about Window defender update installation

Hi sir

I am experiencing some problems with my check for updates and window defender update installation. I coud'nt update virus definition in Window defender and when I try ti search for update, it come back with "window coud'nt check for update" error found. Code C8000211.

Kindly help me resolve this problem

:)

john_098, Aug 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2018
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Query about Window defender update installation

What the hell, windows defender?

Installing major updates like the April update will reset pretty much all Windows features including Windows Defender.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Query about Window defender update installation

1. Query about Window defender update installation - Similar Threads - Query Window defender

2. Query about update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query about update: Today I updated my windows version from 21H2 to 22H2, all are okay but I have one question. See the screenshot below. Windows.old is a folder which may be contain my previous windows files, now if I delete the folder, will any problem occurr???...
  3. Query about update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query about update: Today I updated my windows version from 21H2 to 22H2, all are okay but I have one question. See the screenshot below. Windows.old is a folder which may be contain my previous windows files, now if I delete the folder, will any problem occurr???...
  4. About query

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    About query: Hi, How can I query all PC games which are sold on Microsoft store non-free games ?I think there may be a paged list about the information, but I don't know how to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-query/3db6ef3c-12c8-42dd-ae93-dd14d90a6297
  5. About query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About query: Hi, How can I query all PC games which are sold on Microsoft store non-free games ?I think there may be a paged list about the information, but I don't know how to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-query/3db6ef3c-12c8-42dd-ae93-dd14d90a6297
  6. About query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Query about the windows backup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query about the windows backup.: Hi So I regularly make backups of my hard disk using the Windows 7 backup and restore option form the control panel. I generally do it once in a month, and the backup typically includes some folders in which I add or delete some files and the system image. Now, whenever I...
  8. Query About Windows Defender Versioning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query About Windows Defender Versioning: Hi there, I was lately playing around with Windows Powershell and Defender and have a small query, As to What happens whneverwh each time we update the Defender and how does the versioning gets a name? (According to the docs its a hashed version of a string..)...
  9. Windows Defender update query.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender update query.: I upgraded to win 10 about a week ago and although things in general seem pretty straight forward, I am rather concerned that although Win defender says Definitions up to date, there is no trace of a defender definition in "view your update history". I guess this might be by...
  10. Windows Defender Update Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Defender Update Query: On first April my Update History show Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB22676602 (Definition 1.195.1311.0) successfully installed on 01/04/2015 (UK date settings!) On second April my Update History show Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB22676602 (Definition...