Windows 10: [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

Discus and support [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hiya, hope everyone doing well. When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by onlytanmoy, Jul 6, 2021.

1. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

Hiya, hope everyone doing well. When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the context menu. Is it possible to add save image as - in specific folder via some app? say Save image as - in Folder A - in Folder B - in Folder C etc My Win 10 version is 20H2

:)

onlytanmoy, Jul 6, 2021

2. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

Hiya, hope everyone doing well.

When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the context menu.
    Is it possible to add save image as - in specific folder via some app?
    say Save image as - in Folder A
    - in Folder B
    - in Folder C etc

My Win 10 version is 20H2

onlytanmoy, Jul 6, 2021
  3. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

Thanks mate, I will check out your article

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate, on a different note is there an easy way to remove items from context menu? I mean some app which will show me the current list and allow me to disable them, that way the context menu will be less cluttered [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder :)

onlytanmoy, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

[Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

As for the Save as choice, my experience is that most programs offer that under File on their menu bar and the folder chosen tends to be the same one as the last Save as done. The mini-file manager gives a lot of locations available, most times when I save Web files such as Pages and Images I point to a folder on one of the two NAS drives I have. The Default Save usually goes to Downloads for various files or Documents for those created in an office program or whatever a program has in its Preferences or Options.

Berton, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

1. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder - Similar Threads - Query Context menu

2. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

in Windows 10 Support
    [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the context menu. Is it possible to add save image as - in specific folder via some app? say Save image as - in Folder A - in...
  3. Why "Bitmap image" in context menu "new"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why "Bitmap image" in context menu "new"?: When you open the context menu on the desktop right-click, the item "New" is listed. When you mouse over "New" you're presented with a pop-out list of new files you can create then and there. My question is: Is there a way to change "Bitmap image" to something more...
  4. Help removing 'Open With...' context menu item (Specifically, Firefox)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help removing 'Open With...' context menu item (Specifically, Firefox): After an attempt a few months ago, I jumped back to Firefox and then immediately remembered what prevented me from staying before. It is now showing in my context menu under 'Open With...' for PDFs. I use two programs to open PDFs, the secondary also starting with 'F,' so...
  5. Query related to keeping context menu on top of On-screen keyboard

Query related to keeping context menu on top of On-screen keyboard: HOW can i have the windows 10 right click menu in front on screen keyboard not behind it ***Link removed by Moderator*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-related-to-keeping-context-menu-on-top-of-on/7cd5705a-ee62-4688-905d-7e462b8217d2
  6. Broken context menu scaling with containing images

Broken context menu scaling with containing images: Our shell extension extends the context menu of the Windows explorer to show a preview image for our application specific files. If the display scale is set to a value greater 100% the only the text of the first context menu entry is scaled and the context menu itself does...
  7. How to add Move to a specific folder to the context menu?

How to add Move to a specific folder to the context menu?: I'd like to select files and folders and move them to a specific folder and do that using the context menu? Probably Windows doesn't offer that feature by default, so maybe I should use a script, change the registry, or something. I tried with 'sendto' folderX, however,...
  8. How to add Move to a specific folder to the context menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to add Move to a specific folder to the context menu?: I'd like to select files and folders and move them to a specific folder and do that using the context menu? Probably Windows doesn't offer that feature by default, so maybe I should use a script, change the registry, or something. I tried with 'sendto' folderX, however,...
  9. ''Customize this Folder'' context menu

''Customize this Folder'' context menu: Hi, Is there a wizard around that can give me a .reg file to remove ''Customize this Folder'' from the context menu? [img] ''Customize this Folder'' context menu : techsupport 34546
  10. Preview Image not in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Preview Image not in Context Menu: Hi, After updating to Windows 10, I find that the Preview button in the context menu is no longer visible as it once was in 8(.1). Is there a way to re-enable this? I mainly open my image files using something like Paint.Net and I also need to view previews of images when...