Windows 10: Query Error after installing Windows 11

Discus and support Query Error after installing Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffKrieble, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Query Error after installing Windows 11

Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name passed was not rcongnized as valid WMI data provider. Need to fix or understand

:)

JeffKrieble, Nov 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2021
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Query Error after installing Windows 11 :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Nov 6, 2021
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Query Error after installing Windows 11

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

Query Error after installing Windows 11

1. Query Error after installing Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Query Error installing

2. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  3. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  4. Query Error after installing Windows 11

Query Error after installing Windows 11: Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name...
  5. Windows 11 Installation Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  6. Windows 11 Installation Query

Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  7. windows 7 install query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 install query: i have a x220 lenovo thinkpad that is just got a new ssd the old hdd was lost and now i want to install widnows7nt windows 10 for some reasons but when i go to download the iso it asks me a product key on the website which i have behind my laptop printed which when i enter it...
  8. windows 7 install query

windows 7 install query: i have a x220 lenovo thinkpad that is just got a new ssd the old hdd was lost and now i want to install widnows7nt windows 10 for some reasons but when i go to download the iso it asks me a product key on the website which i have behind my laptop printed which when i enter it...
  9. Query for windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Query for windows 10 installation: Dear friends, I am looking for help if anybody can understand what realy the issue is, I want to reinstall windows 10 along side of my ubuntu, earlier it had no problems, I could install it back side by side, but due to a stupid adware accidentally clicked on while doing...
  10. Activation query after clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation query after clean install: A friend's Asus 8.1 laptop was stuck in an automatic repair loop so I suggested that he upgrade to Windows 10. Because he was unable to access his system, I opted for a clean install and I created a bootable Win 10 usb on another pc. I used this usb to insall Win 10 on...