Windows 10: Query for windows 10 installation

Discus and support Query for windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear friends, I am looking for help if anybody can understand what realy the issue is, I want to reinstall windows 10 along side of my ubuntu, earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shadowfox, May 13, 2021.

1. Shadowfox Win User

Query for windows 10 installation

Dear friends, I am looking for help if anybody can understand what realy the issue is, I want to reinstall windows 10 along side of my ubuntu, earlier it had no problems, I could install it back side by side, but due to a stupid adware accidentally clicked on while doing work, I had to clean my whole system, had to be aware because of too many infected files around, well my question is Now after wiping out clean of my SSD it shows that while booting from a flash drive it says "A duplicate NTFS file is already present" now what is the meaning of this. I never face such earlier before? Am I doing something wrong, I already set up my boot order in proper points, still it is showing the same thing. Any suggestions, I gave up my hands it has been 4 days I still couldn't install my win 10 yet, just relying on Linux but as a open source, it has less resources to work, most are unstable as they are on devlopmental version, thats why I require side by side by side. Can anyboy help Please..!

:)

Shadowfox, May 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 13, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Query for windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - Query installation

2. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  3. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  4. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  5. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  6. Query Error after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query Error after installing Windows 11: Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name...
  7. Query Error after installing Windows 11

Query Error after installing Windows 11: Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name...
  8. Windows 11 Installation Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  9. Windows 11 Installation Query

Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...