Windows 10: Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.

Discus and support Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there plans for creation of this app? Most popular here in SE Asia ***Title modified from: GRABSHARE App for wp10***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Stevel0467, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.

Is there plans for creation of this app? Most popular here in SE Asia

***Title modified from: GRABSHARE App for wp10***

:)

Stevel0467, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 1, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 1, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

Thema:

Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.

1. Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone. - Similar Threads - Query grabshare app

2. Extending Phone Link - are there developer resources?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending Phone Link - are there developer resources?: Hello,I am looking for developer resources around Phone Link. Could you comment on what is available? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extending-phone-link-are-there-developer-resources/950a3128-1144-4af9-8df9-ce556ffa4d2e
  3. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hi need a little help. Does anyone know how I can remove this from my account?I used my PayPal and it won't let me edit or change payment details....
  4. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hi need a little help. Does anyone know how I can remove this from my account?I used my PayPal and it won't let me edit or change payment details....
  5. Phone Link query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link query: I've been using Phone Link for a while now, but it 'updated' itself recently, and now I can't get it to start full-screen! It starts off in the middle of the screen, at around half sizeish!I can hit the doodahs in the corner which will shrink/enlarge, quit, and 'hide' it, but...
  6. Phone Link query

Phone Link query: I've been using Phone Link for a while now, but it 'updated' itself recently, and now I can't get it to start full-screen! It starts off in the middle of the screen, at around half sizeish!I can hit the doodahs in the corner which will shrink/enlarge, quit, and 'hide' it, but...
  7. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  8. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  9. GRABSHARE App for wp10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GRABSHARE App for wp10: Is there plans for creation of this app? Most popular here in SE Asia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grabshare-app-for-wp10/786dcf5f-92c7-4d0d-8118-9dfb8adf1c3b"
  10. query on messaging app

query on messaging app: my messaging app cant receive messages from my cellular network like it used to do, what maybe the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/query-on-messaging-app/66f13ae3-3877-490f-af1a-5e1db80b8a9e