Windows 10: Query on secure server webmail login through browser

Discus and support Query on secure server webmail login through browser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When i log in to my office mail through browser by typing secure server webmail, is it taking all my laptop details like websites used, activities... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by srbUM, Apr 7, 2020.

1. srbUM Win User

Query on secure server webmail login through browser

Hi, When i log in to my office mail through browser by typing secure server webmail, is it taking all my laptop details like websites used, activities , if is it so how could i hide all these?

:)

srbUM, Apr 7, 2020
  2. cap_520 Win User

Cannot access webmail Server Error

After updating to Windows 10, I cannot access my webmail through the Outlook Web App. I go to the Webmail page, am able to login, and then I get the Server Error message. I can log in on another computer, so I know that it is not the Webmail host server.
    Does anyone have a fix?

cap_520, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 7, 2020
  4. michael Win User

usb webmail notifier not working.

Hi guys,

I bought this usb webmail notifier, which is not working in windows 7

USB Webmail Notifier

after installation when I clcik on s/w to open it shows some drop down list to select some netcard but nothing appears on it.

Please guide, I have seen some guys made it working, is there any way to make it work on win7.

michael, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Query on secure server webmail login through browser - Similar Threads - Query secure server

2. Email Client vs Webmail for security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Client vs Webmail for security: I currently use a email client on my computer but worry that it will eventually download a malicious file from the email inbox. Is it still secure to use the email client or better to use the web interface?...
  3. ABout webmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ABout webmail: I created a email forwarding using my domain manager.So my email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i created task to forward my emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** when i sign up or using my email for anythingwhich email should i use, real...
  4. Remote Desktop Server Manager query

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Server Manager query: In Remote Desktop Server Manager - where the Process tab. We are running version 2017 and i need to end a hung session for a user. I dont want to disconnect or log it off as they will lose their other applications. Thank you...
  5. Webmail

in Browsers and Email
    Webmail: If I was to change to Webmail would it take both my gmail and plusnet address's?? also could I transfer all address's to it, I have them in a CSV file. Win10 149805
  6. Outlook Webmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Webmail: Hello, I ma trying to access my government email, and I am continuously getting prompted for my smartcard PIN. This makes my webmail unusable with the prompt continuously popping up. How can I get this to stop? I have tried using Edge, IE11, and Chrome and they all...
  7. webmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    webmail: Why are my messages continually being deleted/lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webmail/f373ed82-3b44-4586-b5de-2a9c052cd394
  8. password protection login query

in Windows 10 Support
    password protection login query: Windows 10 home version 1803......to take me from the start-up screen (lock screen) to put my password in before this update all I had to do was hit any key.....now only by left clicking my touchpad does it enable me to login......any way of resetting to the way it was...
  9. Query on Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Query on Edge Browser: I have been using Chrome and Firefox and out of interest I have trialled Edge. Now it seems to be a lot faster to come on line and I would like to know what everyone else thinks of this browser. The only thing I cannot find yet is how to import bookmarks from the other...
  10. Query what build and browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query what build and browser: I have one of my desktops loaded with 10 build 10130 and I am wondering how I can get it upgraded with the latest build. I want to do this fairly quickly as I don't get much time at home these days and I also want to get my old Toshiba laptop loaded too. I have had a look...