Windows 10: Query on the Windows activation code.

Discus and support Query on the Windows activation code. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I used to have genuine Windows software from when I bought Laptop and after few months I had some issue and Formatted the System forgetting about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by racrahul, Jul 25, 2019.

1. racrahul Win User

Query on the Windows activation code.

I used to have genuine Windows software from when I bought Laptop and after few months I had some issue and Formatted the System forgetting about the Software. Now My License is gone and I am force to use the Windows as it is without the License. So is there a way to contact someone on the technical side and get my lost License number or is it gone for good?
    If yes then what Should I be doing to get it back and if no anyone interested on sharing theirs? Query on the Windows activation code. :p

:)

racrahul, Jul 25, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Query on the Windows activation code.

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Query on the Windows activation code.

1. Query on the Windows activation code. - Similar Threads - Query activation code

2. Windows Activation query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation query: I have had this issue for quite a while now with activating my windows. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-query/5e67c9db-efb0-43e5-9330-f2bb6fced428
  3. Windows Activation query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation query: I have had this issue for quite a while now with activating my windows. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-query/5e67c9db-efb0-43e5-9330-f2bb6fced428
  4. Windows Activation query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Activation queries.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation queries.: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to reinstall Windows due to some OS glitches. I'll take it to a local shop to reinstall Windows as I am not technically advanced at all. My laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language. If the shopkeeper installs Windows 10...
  6. Windows Activation queries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation queries.: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to reinstall Windows due to some OS glitches. I'll take it to a local shop to reinstall Windows as I am not technically advanced at all. My laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language. If the shopkeeper installs Windows 10...
  7. Windows Activation queries.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Activation query

Activation query: I have Windows 10 PC. This version was preinstalled: I bought a computer with boxed Windows 7 and then transferred OS to another machine. I have a message on the old computer “activated using a digital license” . Is it possible to untie activation on these computers?...
  9. Activate Windows message query

Activate Windows message query: I have upgraded Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro based on Win 7 Pro licence key obtained from Microsoft 8 years ago. I no longer have key details, but on booting, a message appears in Notifications "Activate Windows. Go to settings". Settings shows the Product ID in full, but only...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Query

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Activation Query: So I'm currently running Windows 10 Home version non activated. My question is this - If I buy the Pro version will I need to do a fresh install? Can I input the activation key and then simply 'upgrade' from a non activated Home version straight to a paid Pro version or will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my hp laptop doesnot windowsactivate