Windows 10: Query over validity of email

Discus and support Query over validity of email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have received emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** about changes to a Microsoft Services agreement. Does anyone know if this is a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fiona O’D, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Query over validity of email

Have received emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** about changes to a Microsoft Services agreement. Does anyone know if this is a phishing attempt? There are links to open but wary.

Thanks

:)

Fiona O’D, Jul 7, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Query over validity of email

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Query over validity of email

1. Query over validity of email - Similar Threads - Query validity email

2. email address no longer valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email address no longer valid: I registered *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and microsoft advises it no longer recongizes this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-no-longer-valid/c573e24f-38c0-45b0-9d55-e4c8877d15e8
  3. email address no longer valid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address no longer valid: I registered *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and microsoft advises it no longer recongizes this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-no-longer-valid/c573e24f-38c0-45b0-9d55-e4c8877d15e8
  4. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query: I am having an old laptop with Windows 10 and signed in it with a Microsoft Hotmail email idMS Office, MS Teams are also associated with this email idLast week, I brought a new laptop also with Windows 10. Can I use the same email id mentioned above to sign in to the new...
  5. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query: I am having an old laptop with Windows 10 and signed in it with a Microsoft Hotmail email idMS Office, MS Teams are also associated with this email idLast week, I brought a new laptop also with Windows 10. Can I use the same email id mentioned above to sign in to the new...
  6. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My hotmail email on some sites says not valid email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My hotmail email on some sites says not valid email: On some websites my hotmail email is nor recognised says invalid email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotmail-email-on-some-sites-says-not-valid/cff1ae87-29bc-439d-9f9a-5a782aa536ef
  8. Windows 10 email query

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 email query: I have got a constant message at the top of the Windows 10 email page. It says "There was an error while sending your message" There is a box on the right hand side of the message which simply says 'Dismiss' There does not seem to be an option to see the detail of this...
  9. email query

in Browsers and Email
    email query: I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of months now and I have three email addresses that all appear within the email section and, up until today it always defaulted to my gmail address but now, when I click on the email box I find that my @Sky address is always...
  10. Crossing over Saved Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Crossing over Saved Emails: I want to cross over saved emails from a older gmail account to another now used gmail account, damn gmail wont let me. Idea you brainy lot *Tongue ? 40922