Windows 10: Query please : Free Wipe Software

Discus and support Query please : Free Wipe Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,Need some info please, recommendations for wiping software that can do the job of shredding all the data BOOTMGR .Thanks in advance .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BigByte101, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Query please : Free Wipe Software

Hi all,Need some info please, recommendations for wiping software that can do the job of shredding all the data BOOTMGR .Thanks in advance .

:)

BigByte101, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 16, 2021
  4. panchoman Win User

Query please : Free Wipe Software

hard drive wiping software

any one know any good hard drive wiping software?
    what i mean by this is software that actually deletes the stuff from your hdd rather then just flag it to be over written

panchoman, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Query please : Free Wipe Software

1. Query please : Free Wipe Software - Similar Threads - Query please Free

2. Query please : Free Wipe Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query please : Free Wipe Software: Hi all,Need some info please, recommendations for wiping software that can do the job of shredding all the data BOOTMGR .Thanks in advance . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-please-free-wipe-software/b249de22-b559-4ef1-85d4-e8be106399dd
  3. Query please : Free Wipe Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query please : Free Wipe Software: Hi all,Need some info please, recommendations for wiping software that can do the job of shredding all the data BOOTMGR .Thanks in advance . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-please-free-wipe-software/b249de22-b559-4ef1-85d4-e8be106399dd
  4. Wiping the free space in recovery partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wiping the free space in recovery partition: I'm selling my laptop and deleting everything except the windows. Is there a way to securely wipe the free space in recovery and uefi partitions?i did the other volumes with cipher w in cmd but don't know how to address these drives with that command. submitted by /u/cs-k...
  5. WHAT IS THE FREE APPLICATION OR SOFTWARES FOR MY WINDOW10 AFTER ACTIVATION , PLEASE.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WHAT IS THE FREE APPLICATION OR SOFTWARES FOR MY WINDOW10 AFTER ACTIVATION , PLEASE.: DEAR SIR/MADAM, MICROSOFT OFFICE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT Microsoft Window 10, PLEASE ANSWER ME , AND TELL ME ABOUT Microsoft window10`s software for free, and how much times my activation in Microsoft Window 10 Digital activation. Thank You RICHARD...
  6. Free antivirus software

Free antivirus software: What is the best free antivirus software for Windows 10? submitted by /u/RandomPupper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hboja0/free_antivirus_software/
  7. Please recommend Windows 10 boot drive cloning free software.

Please recommend Windows 10 boot drive cloning free software.: I plain to upgrade an old Laptop's HDD to an new SSD please recommend free cloning software, or even a paid option. I like free though. TIA submitted by /u/goar101reddit [link] [comments]...
  8. Free Microsoft Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Microsoft Softwares: Hy, I hope you all will be fine. Will you help me to find a website with free Microsoft software. Any Student Packages?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-microsoft-softwares/cd73eac1-cc6b-45b4-9670-79954123b047"
  9. Free Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  10. Free Space Wiping Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Space Wiping Windows 10: As an added security precaution in case a Laptop is lost or stolen (then falls into the hands or some dodgy character) understand some folk - in addition to regularly running Disk Cleanup - also wipe their C Drive's 'Free' Space. Gather that (at one time at least) this...