Windows 10: Query re top sites inEdge

Discus and support Query re top sites inEdge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just started trying out Edge and in all it is fast and I quite like it I have just go used to customising the start up new tab and have added top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ICIT2LOL, May 14, 2017.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Query re top sites inEdge

I just started trying out Edge and in all it is fast and I quite like it I have just go used to customising the start up new tab and have added top sites to the page but what I am wondering is can more than eight top sites be added??

Plus I am also thinking this would be good for folks with not such good eyesight as opposed to the favourites bar which I find good very fiddly to set up with the site icon instead of some bland grey star which entails adding the site an then starting it up and then clicking the top right star and adding the site with icon - then returning to the original star and deleting it why can't the icon be added instead of a rather cheap and miserable looking star?? .

:)

ICIT2LOL, May 14, 2017

2. Top Sites Disappear

I also have same issue with (top sites) as well as history disappear, with Windows 10. This appears to be a bug. This morning I finally decided to report issues. I have Checked all settings again & rechecked.

I only have one hand to work with after a stroke. These features are very helpful for me and others. Thank you

GinaCuccaro, May 14, 2017
  3. Chloe55 Win User
    Top Sites Disappear

I have windows 10 that has a feature called "top sites". The are icon that are sites that you use the most and easy to just click on them. They keep disappearing and I have not idea why or why they do not stay. Any suggestions?

Chloe55, May 14, 2017
Thema:

Query re top sites inEdge

1. Query re top sites inEdge - Similar Threads - Query top sites

2. Top Sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top Sites: all top site boxes filled. want to add more. how do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-sites/b99d4034-5f36-45f7-b65c-0d31c7df0eaa
  3. New tab and top sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab and top sites: My computer updated today and now the top sites do not show up when I open a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-and-top-sites/b69d074d-be84-4cf4-a049-babc3a268532
  4. Query RE Putting PC to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Query RE Putting PC to Sleep: I'm not sure which group to put this in but here's my query: I'm not sure when this started happening, but I'm sure it's after 1903 feature update. I can't be sure if it happened prior to July patch. I put my PC to sleep at night. When I hit the sleep button, the screen...
  5. Edges' Top Sites won't stick!

in Browsers and Email
    Edges' Top Sites won't stick!: Monday morning (5/15/2017), after MS updated prior to shutdown, my computer would not boot up come morning. I could only access boot options via F12 (long story) did a restore via back-up stored on an external Hdd. After got back up & running, the Top Sites icons in Edge...
  6. My Feed & Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    My Feed & Top Sites: Is there a registry hack to stop ‘My Feed’ from running in Edge; also to login without having to use a password or pin. This is my personal computer & no one else uses it. Don’t like the login feature when I’m the only user. I noticed after the last updates there were many...
  7. Query re activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query re activation: I have installed for the second time the preview and ran updates but the build remains as 10070 or something like that - anyone know what the dickens is going on because my desktop updated to the 102** build and self activated. The other thing is I am now being asked for...
  8. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...
  9. query re- my defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    query re- my defrag: When I open my defrag I see these options. What exactly are the top two and what do they do? They are both pretty large file sizes. [img] 16789
  10. A query re slowness on board

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A query re slowness on board: The Ivy Bridge dropped it's bundle last night and my son let me have his older AMD build as he doesn't use it much. Now I find it rather odd that the Sandy Bridge which I am on right now having a Gigabyte GA-H67-UD3H-B3 has driver support for Windows 10 yet my sons build...