Windows 10: Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion

Discus and support Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why Power to go for Dell is not converting MP4 to MP3?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hitarth :, May 14, 2020.

1. Hitarth : Win User

Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion

Why Power to go for Dell is not converting MP4 to MP3?

:)

Hitarth :, May 14, 2020
  2. v_realo Win User

File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.

Hi Royster57,

I’m Rey, your Independent Advisor, and a Windows user, just like you.

I understand you want to convert files.

Normally to these converters, some are paid ones. I normally use the online converters instead and these are the two sites I'm using.

Converter mp3 to mp4 or vice versa:

https://www.zamzar.com/convert/mp3-to-mp4/

Converter youtube to mp4:

Youtube downloader. Youtube to mp4 converter. Youtube to mp3.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

v_realo, May 14, 2020
  3. gasolin Win User
    Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

Extremly easy to use.

It seems like it never really starts, waiting for conversion mabye after 2-3 min conversion progress is still 0.0%, i have an i7 4790k cpu and i used HD-MPEG-4 Video (.mp4) settings, using HD - H.264 Video (.mp4) settings just under 50kb is converted in 1 min

Totally usless this progran

gasolin, May 14, 2020
  4. Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion

problem regarding converting video for 5800 xpress music

Apart from which check your mp4 conversion, mp4 is just a container, and some mp4's contain avi video and mp3 audio. The mp4 for 5800 MUST HAVE mpeg-4 video and audio that's either aac,wma, or mp3. Cheers.

chanchan05, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion

1. Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion - Similar Threads - Query regarding MP4

2. VPB file conversion to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPB file conversion to MP3: Can you convert a VPB file to MP3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpb-file-conversion-to-mp3/b64be03b-679d-4152-9e43-d73c349b8c78
  3. Query regarding updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query regarding updates: Hello, I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also using Windows updates? Or is Windows update enough for my PC? Thanks....
  4. Nothing like progress! .flac - .mp3 conversion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing like progress! .flac - .mp3 conversion: So on my trusty ole Win 7 machine, when I copy a bunch of music from PC to (say, Samsug phone) it Windows helpfully suggests I convert any of the tracks that happen to be .flac format into mp3. This is incredibly useful so why in the name of sweet weeping Jesus would they...
  5. MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 to MP3: I need to change an MP4 to MP3 on Windows 10. Any assistance is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-to-mp3/2990569e-5c77-4486-a3a6-9c118609f2d8
  6. Query regarding MP3 to MP4 conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query regarding MP3 to MP4 conversion: Why Power to go for Dell is not converting MP4 to MP3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-mp3-to-mp4-conversion/b9204d52-f519-49f1-ac9a-e389a22196e3
  7. File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.: Hi. I recently converted a treasured vinyl LP to mp3, so I can play it in the Car. That all went according to plan. However, I would like to put some of the tracks on youtube, as this artist is now 80 years old and I am sure would love to see people appreciating his work...
  8. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  9. Covert MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Covert MP4 to MP3: Hi . Is there a way to do it without using third party software? submitted by /u/faizalr17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzfv7d/covert_mp4_to_mp3/
  10. can't opern file MP3 or MP4

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't opern file MP3 or MP4: [ATTACH] hey guys,today i downloaded a video and can't open it,normaly it would open with media player but now it can't,and it showing this message [ATTACH] can you guys help it to be back at normal??thank you...