Windows 10: Query regarding updates

Discus and support Query regarding updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shanaz Banu, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Query regarding updates

Hello,

I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also using Windows updates? Or is Windows update enough for my PC?

Thanks.

:)

Shanaz Banu, Nov 21, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Query regarding updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Query regarding updates

April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Query regarding updates

1. Query regarding updates - Similar Threads - Query regarding updates

2. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  3. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  4. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Query regarding mac address

Query regarding mac address: Hi, I want to know that if I upgrade my VM from B2ms to B4ms, will the mac address change?Regards,Gargi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-mac-address/ab581f0b-d814-4803-975d-28afce3af048
  6. Query regarding Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query regarding Alarms & Clock: Greetings, I wanted to know If I can add custom sounds for my alarm as of 20th Jan 2021 on windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-alarms-clock/02a86cf9-28ab-4b79-bcc0-78ce26321b06
  7. Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion: Why Power to go for Dell is not converting MP4 to MP3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-mp4-to-mp3-conversion/b9204d52-f519-49f1-ac9a-e389a22196e3
  8. Query regarding MP3 to MP4 conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query regarding MP3 to MP4 conversion: Why Power to go for Dell is not converting MP4 to MP3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-mp3-to-mp4-conversion/b9204d52-f519-49f1-ac9a-e389a22196e3
  9. A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10

A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10: Thanks to reading the various messages on this excellent forum I've cleared up some initial queries. I'm one of those folk who availed of the free upgrade to Win10 Pro from Win7 Pro. Reassuredly I've read on here that doing a clean install of Win10 from a downloaded ISO (I'll...
  10. Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade: i have recently installed fresh windows 7 sp1 on my lappy and registered it and installed all updates etc. but i dont want to stay on 7 rather i want to upgrade to windows 8.1 so can i do it? How ? or should i have to wait for windows 10 upgrade available on 29 july ??...