Windows 10: Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

Discus and support Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VaibhavParashar, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz Installed RAM: 12.0 GB 11.9 GB usable System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 21H1 Installed on: ‎30-‎May-‎20 OS build: 19043.1288 Experience: Win

:)

VaibhavParashar, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

Queries regarding Windows 10 Upgrade

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, I understand that you have few queries regarding Windows 10 upgrade.
    I will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue.

If you upgrade from Windows 7 Professional editions to Windows 10 then you will get Windows 10 Pro edition and if you perform a factory reset after upgrading to Windows 10, then you will get back to Windows 7 Professional in the
    original factory condition when it was bought.

For more information, I would suggest you to refer to the below links and check if it helps:

Windows 10 Q&A

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thank you

Amit K Verma, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

1. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Query regarding upgrade

2. Regarding Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Windows 11 upgrade: Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 3471 which has a Core i5-9400. My computer has a TPM chip and the TPM version is 2.0 .The TPM is a ftpm or a firmware TPM or otherwise known as PTT or Intel Platform trust technology according to Intel.. So, when I run the Windows 11 Media...
  3. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  4. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  5. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Query regarding upgrading original windows 8.1 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query regarding upgrading original windows 8.1 to windows 10: Hi Team, I have the original Windows 8.1 on my HP Laptop and if I upgrade it to Windows 10 as I am getting windows to upgrade will windows 10 remain original in this case? Regards, Mukul Gupta...
  7. Query regarding updates

Query regarding updates: Hello, I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also using Windows updates? Or is Windows update enough for my PC? Thanks....
  8. Important query regarding Windows 10 upgrade

Important query regarding Windows 10 upgrade: Currently I'm using a 64-bit Windows 8.1 laptop. I want to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 for which I want to know that how much free space in C drive and how much Internet data will be required for the upgrade? Please resolve my query....
  9. A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10

A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10: Thanks to reading the various messages on this excellent forum I've cleared up some initial queries. I'm one of those folk who availed of the free upgrade to Win10 Pro from Win7 Pro. Reassuredly I've read on here that doing a clean install of Win10 from a downloaded ISO (I'll...
  10. Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade: i have recently installed fresh windows 7 sp1 on my lappy and registered it and installed all updates etc. but i dont want to stay on 7 rather i want to upgrade to windows 8.1 so can i do it? How ? or should i have to wait for windows 10 upgrade available on 29 july ??...