Windows 10: Query regarding Windows 10 purchase

Discus and support Query regarding Windows 10 purchase in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am a senior citizen, and disable , What is the lowest price I can install windows 10 ***Modified title from: disable***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MittieWhite, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Query regarding Windows 10 purchase

i am a senior citizen, and disable , What is the lowest price I can install windows 10

***Modified title from: disable***

:)

MittieWhite, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Query regarding Windows 10 purchase

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Query regarding Windows 10 purchase

1. Query regarding Windows 10 purchase - Similar Threads - Query regarding purchase

2. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  3. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  4. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 - Query regarding startup apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Query regarding startup apps: Hello guys, when I look at my startup apps it has 2 HpseuHostLauncher's. Both of them say they are made by HP Inc. and have the HP logo on them, but I am concerned that one of them is a fake and is a malware even though I freshly resetted my laptop and I didn't download...
  7. Query regarding updates

Query regarding updates: Hello, I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also using Windows updates? Or is Windows update enough for my PC? Thanks....
  8. Important query regarding Windows 10 upgrade

Important query regarding Windows 10 upgrade: Currently I'm using a 64-bit Windows 8.1 laptop. I want to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 for which I want to know that how much free space in C drive and how much Internet data will be required for the upgrade? Please resolve my query....
  9. Query related to purchase of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Query related to purchase of Windows 10: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  10. Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade: i have recently installed fresh windows 7 sp1 on my lappy and registered it and installed all updates etc. but i dont want to stay on 7 rather i want to upgrade to windows 8.1 so can i do it? How ? or should i have to wait for windows 10 upgrade available on 29 july ??...